*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2008, 09:42:19 AM »
She was a featured performer at a benefit concert a couple weeks ago. I bookmarked the site awaiting photos. 2 of Nancy in an off the shoulder sweater, a look I absolutely love on busty chicks and especially on the staggering form of Ms. Quill.


 
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2008, 12:21:41 PM »
She's crazy. It's a shame there's not more pictures.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
After 2008/ Before 2005.


 
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

funkyboobster

  • E Cup
  • 629
Re: Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2008, 11:26:26 PM »
Do you think motherhood had anything to do with the growth?  I seem to recall seeing something about her having a son.  When did that happen?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2008, 11:40:17 PM »
Quote:

Glottis said:
She's crazy. It's a shame there's not more pictures.


Or, bigger pictures. These thumbnails are too small to be more than tantalizing. Grrr.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

funkyboobster

  • E Cup
  • 629
Re: Nancy Quill: Still Stacked
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
Gutsy move to wear stripes with a chest that size.
I'm guessing she has no problem with her proportions.
otherwise she'd make different wardrobe choices.

I'd be a drooling idiot if I ever found myself in her presence.

*

frank65

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
more pleas

*

rebel6731

  • C Cup
  • 143
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »
Three new photos of Nancy at the radio station website.  Nothing earth shattering.  I'm attaching the best of the three.  I wish they'd post larger photos there.

Cheers

 

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2008, 10:56:55 AM »
Yes, I agree.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »
It boggles the mind that people built like this walk among us. Sure wish she'd walk among a forest of cameras sometime.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »
She's probably trying to keep it that way. I would rather have her give us a limited look, though. If somehow more pictures were to get out than she wanted, she might become really annoyed at all the attention and do something drastic (it's pretty much a miracle she hasn't already).


vvvv I think that's a tank top, but still

*

funkyboobster

  • E Cup
  • 629
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »
Choosing black to camouflage your chest is a reasonable technique. wearing a white bra that peeks out from the gap in your blouse?  Not so much...

She's gotta be at least a J cup.  Even my wife at her biggest (HH) couldn't hold a candle to those (sorry honey!)  

*

rebel6731

  • C Cup
  • 143
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »
Just wondering.  Has anyone here emailed her?  I have not as I'd hate to give her a reason to cut off what few photos do get posted of her.  

There's an email address for her on the radio station website.  And it just seems like someone on here would have emailed her there and I'm curious what her response was.

Also, DJPFC, have you tried to make contact with her?  Again, just wondering.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2008, 03:10:14 AM »
At about 1:10 in this video, you can see her move around slightly. It's from that Alzheimer's awareness thing that we saw a picture from earlier in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k90cfCR5_U

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Nancy Quill
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2008, 05:40:45 AM »
Nice find, glottis!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.