*

kiretunk

  • A Cup
  • 131
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1980 on: March 18, 2014, 01:01:44 PM »
Here is a video i found on magic 106.7's website. Another member of this community captured it.

Download link: http://7pjhe3l2nz.1fichier.com/

Sceencaps below.

Mod edit: very nice of you to share this vid from the filehost kiretunk, and extra thanks for using the text/name of the source, rather than a link that could show referrals. -Pal
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:17:25 PM by Palomine »

*

FlapJackFun

  • D Cup
  • 354
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1981 on: March 18, 2014, 01:19:40 PM »
Mike Addams is crazy to leave.  They wouldn't need to pay me to work there if my partner were Nancy.  I was hoping she'd run over and give him a massive hug.  How can everyone at that station concentrate and go about their work with her bouncing around the studio all day?

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1982 on: March 20, 2014, 10:40:12 AM »
Two unseen.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

PlutoKneeEm

  • A Cup
  • 114
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1983 on: March 20, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »
Mike Addams is crazy to leave.  They wouldn't need to pay me to work there if my partner were Nancy.  I was hoping she'd run over and give him a massive hug.  How can everyone at that station concentrate and go about their work with her bouncing around the studio all day?

Seems like a sweet thing at first thought—a mega-stacked beauty co-worker, what's not to like about the eyeballs roaming over that way all day? On the either hand, with a woman like NQ in the office it would probably be hard (I could end the sentence right there) to get necessary work done, and too much ogling would surely become a problem.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1984 on: March 20, 2014, 07:59:55 PM »
and too much ogling would surely become a problem.

Not if you wear reflective sunglasses indoors all day long.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1985 on: March 21, 2014, 07:53:51 PM »
Here's my go at that one. Probably ended up being a little generous.


*

doctorx33

  • A Cup
  • 234
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1986 on: March 25, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »
Nancy and Candy
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1987 on: March 26, 2014, 05:31:30 AM »
She has proportions similar to models specializing in big busts.


Strategically placed hands by the baldy to avoid an inappropriate picture? ;D
|titor|

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1988 on: March 27, 2014, 04:50:59 PM »
Nancy and Candy

Interesting.  Both images are unmorphed, right?
That would imply that Nancy currently matches or exceeds Candy in her prime.

wowee.  ;D

-D'Artagnian

PS - And to my eye, with better shape too.  And I really liked Candy then.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1989 on: March 27, 2014, 07:56:49 PM »
Candy's not wearing a bra in that picture, whereas I don't think we've ever seen Nancy without one.

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1990 on: March 27, 2014, 10:07:59 PM »

gonZo - good point, I didn't think of that... Guess I have to say that the shape comparison is not valid here.  But Nancy (we think) is natural, while we know that Candy was augmented.

If you buy the idea that the general breast proportions - length, width, projection - are near equivalent, then you might suppose that the overall volume is similar.  That's if both women are about the same height and overall size.

That's a lot of If's.  I might not be saying anything here. Take from this what you will...
-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1991 on: March 29, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »
.

*

pashnt

  • A Cup
  • 249
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1992 on: March 30, 2014, 06:18:31 AM »
Damn!!!!!!!! What a pic. Love that dress. Any more?

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1993 on: March 30, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
Nevermind Waldo, where's Nancy? She's a living dream.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:19:16 AM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

kiretunk

  • A Cup
  • 131
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #1994 on: March 30, 2014, 08:36:23 AM »
Middle right edge