*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2505 on: February 18, 2015, 03:13:41 PM »
^Yes, that is the review I was referring to, simonah. Do you know what she had done?

*

simonah

  • C Cup
  • 251
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2506 on: February 18, 2015, 03:50:30 PM »
I have NO idea. There is one train of thought that I am presuming though
I have a work friend who's wife is a fb friend of our great Nancy
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2507 on: February 18, 2015, 04:26:39 PM »
I have NO idea. There is one train of thought that I am presuming though
I have a work friend who's wife is a fb friend of our great Nancy

Could you share your thought even if its just conjecture?
|titor|

*

bugla

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2508 on: February 18, 2015, 06:18:49 PM »
Well, it is noted that Nancy indicated that she has aged quite a bit lately... perhaps she had a Face Lift!  ;D

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2509 on: February 19, 2015, 12:35:59 PM »
Nancy doesn't age; she just gets better, cuter, prettier, smarter, and other stuff  :o

*

simonah

  • C Cup
  • 251
  • Am a Hung Guy that loves Busty Girls
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2510 on: February 19, 2015, 12:47:24 PM »
Today 12:30
I am a Nancy Fan ( .Y. )

*

bugla

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2511 on: February 19, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »
Wow... there seems to be some "swelling" in her face... this could be the result of a Face Lift... Her cheeks appear Fuller also... As I mentioned earlier, Nancy mentioned that she thought she had aged...(face)... not a word about her appendages.  You know her husband is a boob man.... ;D

*

PlutoKneeEm

  • A Cup
  • 114
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2512 on: February 19, 2015, 03:38:56 PM »
I would think that if she spent any time at a plastic surgery place, it would be so science could study her boobs and try to figure out how to copy them.

*

gimmedat

  • A Cup
  • 83
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2513 on: February 19, 2015, 10:20:09 PM »
Privé is the place in the background of the July White swimsuit photo. It's a late review she posted.
Does everybody on this forum have Asperger's? Jesus.

*

T_Kelly_Lee

  • A Cup
  • 66
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2514 on: February 22, 2015, 06:20:20 PM »
I don't know who made this,but,very well done sir!!!  :o

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2515 on: February 25, 2015, 04:43:05 PM »
almost

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2516 on: February 25, 2015, 06:45:28 PM »
I don't know who made this,but,very well done sir!!!  :o

What a dream!!!
 :o

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2517 on: March 03, 2015, 11:09:46 AM »
What a drought. :'(

*

djayboobs

  • A Cup
  • 541
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2518 on: March 12, 2015, 08:07:44 AM »
 :)

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2519 on: March 12, 2015, 02:41:18 PM »


Not to unappreciative or anything, but seems like all we've been able to get lately is "product placement"...
 ;D

-D'Artagnian

I'd prefer a different kind of placement, methinks.
In between, ah...    OK.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.