*

kiretunk

  • A Cup
  • 131
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2580 on: April 15, 2015, 02:33:54 PM »
.

*

madcap

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2581 on: April 15, 2015, 02:46:51 PM »

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2582 on: April 15, 2015, 03:31:33 PM »
.

Yes, Yes, Yes.  Of course, I love her boobs, but I can't believe how attractive she is, even more so in the last 2-3 years.  Incredible.

*

oldnisvan

  • A Cup
  • 60
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2583 on: April 15, 2015, 03:36:25 PM »
The woman just burns the house down - every time - all the time - that's all there is to it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:21:39 PM by nisvan »

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2584 on: April 15, 2015, 04:15:44 PM »
I love it when she poses next to other women.

*

Swill

  • A Cup
  • 1475
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2585 on: April 15, 2015, 04:51:09 PM »
I love it when she poses next to other women.

Me too.  That's why I generally don't crop photos unless it's necessary (i.e. comply w/ rules) or to get rid of guys.  I like it when the other women look like mere mortals

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2586 on: April 15, 2015, 07:09:30 PM »
Me too.  That's why I generally don't crop photos unless it's necessary (i.e. comply w/ rules) or to get rid of guys.  I like it when the other women look like mere mortals
Exactly! I can't figure out why mariomantwo cropped that pic the way he did...  ???

Here's the original.

Fo Shizzle!!!  ;)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2587 on: April 15, 2015, 07:29:58 PM »
Exactly! I can't figure out why mariomantwo cropped that pic the way he did...  ???
That's actually the way I found it on the magic fb page. Where did you get that one?

EDIT: wait a sec, you shopped that?! Nice work!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:32:38 PM by mariomantwo »

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2588 on: April 16, 2015, 03:29:05 AM »
Exactly! I can't figure out why mariomantwo cropped that pic the way he did...  ???

Here's the original.

Fo Shizzle!!!  ;)

one word...Huge!

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2589 on: April 16, 2015, 09:53:23 AM »
Exactly! I can't figure out why mariomantwo cropped that pic the way he did...  ???

Here's the original.

Fo Shizzle!!!  ;)

So is this a different picture or something you managed to doctor up?  Clearly it's not a different crop of the same one.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2590 on: April 16, 2015, 11:25:29 AM »
So is this a different picture or something you managed to doctor up?  Clearly it's not a different crop of the same one.

It looks like he's combined multiple pics of her: the new one, one where she's wearing a sweater and pointing with her finger, one where she's wearing the same red sox shirt, and one with the background sign. He did a nice job. Check page 46, Reply #1604
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:33:17 AM by mariomantwo »

*

djayboobs

  • A Cup
  • 541
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2591 on: April 16, 2015, 11:37:23 AM »
.

i am so impressed with the good DR's work, but my goodness this purple top is amazing, hoping we get to see a lot more. What a profile indeed  ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:39:22 AM by djayboobs »

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2592 on: April 16, 2015, 07:30:31 PM »
It looks like he's combined multiple pics of her: the new one, one where she's wearing a sweater and pointing with her finger, one where she's wearing the same red sox shirt, and one with the background sign. He did a nice job. Check page 46, Reply #1604
Yup. Thanks for the praise people. Here's all the source pics: :D

Hoping to trick some of you, but I left a couple of blunders in there to give it away. 1) No noise on the blurry background or tummy. 2) Wrong lighting on her arm. 3) I signed it ;)

I was finishing it up when Swill opened the door with his cropping comments. I couldn't pass up the chance to play innocent! :D

Enjoy :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:37:35 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »

*

toomuch

  • E Cup
  • 1118
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2593 on: April 17, 2015, 12:44:39 AM »
Great!

*

pashnt

  • A Cup
  • 249
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #2594 on: April 17, 2015, 05:01:08 AM »
that purple shirt dress is too good to be true. oh, to see her walk in that! bouncy bouncy bouncy...