*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4575 on: May 22, 2023, 03:43:47 PM »
Another bday

I can’t believe how good lookin’ she is for someone who just turned 64!
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4576 on: May 22, 2023, 10:15:30 PM »
Another bday

I can’t believe how good lookin’ she is for someone who just turned 64!

She has probably the best genes of her family. She looks to be 15-20 years younger than she actually is.  :)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4577 on: May 24, 2023, 01:16:17 AM »
I have to say, to simonah and kiretunk, I greatly appreciate your new additions to the thread during this dryspell. Especially that accentuating low angle + prominent high beams 😚👌

One thing I have to ask. Simonah, are using some kind of ai upscaling or other photo editing on your posts lately? The reason I ask is because of the ultra high resolution + the smoothening of her hair and skin.

If that is the case, while I appreciate the desire to want to upload higher quality photos, I personally don’t care for the artificial look that those kinds of changes can produce.

Is there any chance you can also upload the unedited versions since we don’t have any way of accessing them ourselves? I would greatly appreciate it 🙏

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4578 on: May 24, 2023, 06:13:09 AM »
She carries her own disco ball.  ;) ;D

*

kiretunk

  • A Cup
  • 131
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4579 on: May 27, 2023, 05:45:21 PM »
.

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4580 on: May 28, 2023, 01:55:21 AM »

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4581 on: May 28, 2023, 10:14:31 AM »
.
I feel us getting closer to a new swimsuit pic. I can almost taste it.

Please let me be right! 🙏

*

gunnyb

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4582 on: May 30, 2023, 09:10:19 AM »
.
I feel us getting closer to a new swimsuit pic. I can almost taste it.

Please let me be right! 🙏

Bikini pic please !! I reckon if Nancy did a few pics like Lori it would break the internet !!

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1354
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4583 on: June 08, 2023, 10:12:35 AM »
Thank you simonah and kiretunk for the most recent pics.

I made small alterations to the attached image.
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4584 on: June 08, 2023, 09:27:20 PM »
Thank you simonah and kiretunk for the most recent pics.

I made small alterations to the attached image.

The alterations are rather nice.  :)

*

cocky25

  • A Cup
  • 132
  • "Thank God for Chelsea, and Silicone!"
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4585 on: June 09, 2023, 12:02:35 AM »
Awesome pics.
She is getting really ballsy with some pics.
Really putting it out there.
Oops, putting, THEM, out there!  8)
"Kudos to AgentDee for designing my avatar!"

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4586 on: June 09, 2023, 06:46:22 AM »
Two for one deal.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4587 on: July 01, 2023, 06:05:06 AM »
The shirt can't hide the size of her breasts, or so the caption read.  :)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4588 on: July 04, 2023, 06:38:46 PM »
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1354
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4589 on: July 04, 2023, 08:19:31 PM »
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
I don't know what 4th of July celebrations usually entail, but at Nancy's place it appears to be margaritas and fireworks.
|titor|