*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4830 on: April 02, 2025, 10:31:59 PM »
Nothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.

Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.

If you hadn't pointed out it is AI, I would have never known.  ???

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4831 on: April 03, 2025, 01:20:18 PM »
Nothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.

Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.

If you hadn't pointed out it is AI, I would have never known.  ???

It is a real photo that has been upscaled using AI.
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4832 on: April 03, 2025, 09:43:47 PM »
Nothing new in quite a while. I hope she is doing well.

Here is Nancy when she was still on the radio. The younger man probably didn't mind at all having her under his arm. AI enlarged image.

If you hadn't pointed out it is AI, I would have never known.  ???

It is a real photo that has been upscaled using AI.

Ok, thanks for clearing that out.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4833 on: April 17, 2025, 07:14:39 AM »
I miss when this thread used to be updated daily. How times have changed.  :P

*

doctorx33

  • A Cup
  • 234
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4834 on: April 21, 2025, 01:58:24 PM »
Nancy with a little xtra
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4835 on: April 22, 2025, 06:36:08 AM »
Nancy with a little xtra


This is a great collage.  :)

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4836 on: April 23, 2025, 09:54:34 PM »
new (unfortunately framed)
posted on 4/20/2025

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4837 on: April 23, 2025, 09:56:53 PM »
new (unfortunately framed)
posted on 4/20/2025

It is a good reference photo.  :)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4838 on: April 24, 2025, 09:05:34 AM »
new (unfortunately framed)
posted on 4/20/2025

Thanks mariomantwo. Nice to see an update from her.
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4839 on: April 24, 2025, 09:28:01 AM »
new (unfortunately framed)
posted on 4/20/2025

Thanks mariomantwo. Nice to see an update from her.

She may be a senior citizen now, but she is still hotter than most women.  :)

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4840 on: April 24, 2025, 09:41:38 AM »
new (unfortunately framed)
posted on 4/20/2025

Thanks mariomantwo. Nice to see an update from her.

She may be a senior citizen now, but she is still hotter than most women.  :)

Her hair colour may have changed, but not to grey. 😁
|titor|

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4841 on: April 26, 2025, 02:50:54 AM »
That is a form-fitting top.
Can you post the original pic?
Found the original pic
I like that she’s front and center

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4842 on: April 26, 2025, 02:40:07 PM »
That is a form-fitting top.
Can you post the original pic?
Found the original pic
I like that she’s front and center

 Nancy has great longitude

*

mariomantwo

  • A Cup
  • 531
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4843 on: May 11, 2025, 05:54:06 PM »
new post May 11 2025

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Nancy Quill (MERGED)
« Reply #4844 on: May 11, 2025, 11:05:54 PM »
new post May 11 2025

Her husband posing with her on this photo, is such a lucky dude.  :)