*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Another face transplant
« on: November 16, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
I've been on a face transplant kick lately, and I think they're getting better, let me know what you think?

A little back story on this one, I love Jaime Hammer I think she's super hot, I also love Denise just not as much as Jaime so when I heard they did I shoot together I was overjoyed till I saw it, I always thought Jaime was tall, she's not, but her photos make her look like it and I thought she had large breasts they are until you put them next to Denise who just dwarfs her so I decided to switch it up.


*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Another face transplant
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »
Wow, I like that.  I think you're getting good at this.

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Another face transplant
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:52:01 PM »
Thanks

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Another face transplant
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:35:29 AM »
So you're not seeing anything about it that sticks out as it being a morph?

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Another face transplant
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 09:13:57 AM »
Quote:

Angelusx said:
So you're not seeing anything about it that sticks out as it being a morph?




Around the head for the face transplant, no.  There are some distortions around the boobs that say morph.

Any way we could see some more **28** morphed onto Ms. Milani?

*

Angelusx

  • P Cup
  • 1511
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
Re: Another face transplant
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »
yeah this is one of those weird pictures with some random stuff that makes it look like a morph whether it is or not.  I did have one other **27** in mind to morph onto Denise but haven't decided on what kind of pose or situation I'd like her in.  Also I don't just do Denise she just tends to be the easy because of her already large breasts, skimpy clothes, and variety of poses.