*

coppertp1

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Comedy Central stuff
« on: October 08, 2001, 04:31:00 AM »
Not one to pay too much attention to television, but I was watching Comedy Central for an extexded period of time the other day and noticed a few commercials for something called the Ro@$t.  I'm not sure what it was all about but I do remember a scantly clad female-ish object with what appeared to be an E or possibly F-cup.  Of course, it could be me remembering it exaggeratedly or not, but she looked very enticing.  Anyone with the skinny on this program?
[insert humorous sig here]

*

BillN

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4039
Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2001, 04:46:00 AM »
I'll bet it's an ad for the Hugh Hefner comedy roast.

Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2001, 04:54:00 AM »
saw one of the same commercials last night (yep, it's for the hefner roast), and that female-ish object had a suspiciously linsey dawn mckenzie-esque look about it.

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2001, 05:10:00 AM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2001, 05:14:00 AM »
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

coppertp1

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2001, 09:14:00 AM »
Thanks all
[insert humorous sig here]

*

Cli

  • C Cup
  • 154
Re: Comedy Central stuff
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2001, 02:59:00 AM »
I just saw the commercial for the Hugh Hefner comedy roast, and the busty girl looks like she may be Miriam Gonzalez. I'm not too sure though.