Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
attempting something different
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
attempting something different
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Shara
Cup Runneth O'er
8727
version 1.337
attempting something different
«
on:
November 22, 2007, 12:19:25 PM »
Some of it is traced and the hair is cheated with a couple of filters... for the main part it's drawn after a pic of denise milani with a LOT of trial and error. I had a lot of trouble with inking so I used a couple of filters (like find edges, etc) to make the lines stand out... Any tips on how to ink? Or if anyone feels like coloring be my guest
greets,
Shara
Logged
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #1 on:
November 23, 2007, 08:21:44 AM »
nice effort! were you working at 300 dpi or above? Id suggest a good art pencil to outline her then rescan to photoshop with a wacom to color and clean those jagged edges up.. wish I had some spare time right now but I dont..
Logged
tndvrs
L Cup
2076
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #2 on:
November 23, 2007, 11:15:00 AM »
Nice art, ....... don't know what to say more
Logged
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="
http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/
" target="_blank">
http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/
</a>
Shara
Cup Runneth O'er
8727
version 1.337
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #3 on:
November 23, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »
thanks for the comments.
@ prinz: the original pic was high-res (from her site) I just tried to draw it the way I saw it... anyhow
@ everyone: any requests? I'll try to draw them if you tell me here
Logged
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #4 on:
November 23, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
I rather like it the way it is...
Logged
rtpoe
The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise",
Nut Gathering at Alban Eve
G_I_John
Oh My God Cup
6884
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #5 on:
November 24, 2007, 01:37:06 PM »
Purrdy ^_^
Tho... isn't her butt a bit bigger?
Logged
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #6 on:
December 01, 2007, 09:21:03 AM »
Nice job sweetie, no help to offer, but the effect is stunning, and the subject matter is second only to youreslf!!
Logged
Call me Bob.
Shara
Cup Runneth O'er
8727
version 1.337
Re: attempting something different
«
Reply #7 on:
December 05, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »
glad you like it
Logged
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »