*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2008, 08:13:30 AM »
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
bwaaaahhhh!

She assaulted an NYPD cop? That's that. She's my new favorite newsbabe. She's like anti-Darlene Rodriguez, who I used to like, until I learned that she condones cops assaulting others.




A woman who doesh't come with her csmmmm  blya
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2008, 08:24:23 AM »
Quote:

AZWolf said:
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
bwaaaahhhh!

She assaulted an NYPD cop? That's that. She's my new favorite newsbabe. She's like anti-Darlene Rodriguez, who I used to like, until I learned that she condones cops assaulting others.




A woman who doesh't come with her csmmmm  blya




huh?


bwaaaahh!

I other news, I just watched an 8 year old dating expert get interviewed by CNN's Betty Nguyen and he told her that she's merely a "regular girl"...and here, I thought she was a knockout. Hilarious segment.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Alycia Lane (KYW-TV (CBS) Ch. 3, Philadelphia)
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2008, 02:49:44 PM »
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
I other news, I just watched an 8 year old dating expert get interviewed by CNN's Betty Nguyen and he told her that she's merely a "regular girl"...and here, I thought she was a knockout. Hilarious segment.


He's young yet, what does he know? Was this the same kid who was on "Rachel Ray" giving dating advice to some dude -- advice that was spot-on, I might add?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Zeinab Badawi (BBC)
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
I like Emily Maitlis on the BBC.  

I love smart women.

She speaks French, Spanish, Italian and studied Mandarin Chinese in Taiwan.


Ah, but does she speak ENGLISH?



But seriously, I agree with you: smart women who speak more than one language are seriously sexy. And the Beeb is chock full of them. As just one example:


Zeinab Badawi: born in the Sudan, alumna of the School for Oriental and African Studies of Oxford University, and all-around hottie/brainiac with that very posh British accent...yummm

(I apologize for all these tiny little pictures, looking for a nice big screencap for all of youse.)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Hoda Kotb (NBC "Today")
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »
I never saw her before today (no pun intended) but I must say that I am impressed: she's Egyptian originally, but now makes her home and her livelihood in New York. Here she is showing off her great gams in high heels.

(Her last name is pronounced "kot-bee" by the way)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Hoda Kotb (NBC "Today")
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
Yeah, she's been around, she has a good milf vibe to her.  Have you heard the word?  I think she'll be partnered with, of all people, Kathie Lee Gifford in Today's new fourth hour.  Obviously a woman of fortitude and resilience.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hoda Kotb (NBC "Today")
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »
I never used to watch Live with Regis & Kathie Lee, so I have no experience of how bad/annoying she may be to view on  early morning TV but Hoda should take the edge off.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Hoda Kotb (NBC "Today")
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »
I was stunned this morning (Thurs 3 Apr 2008) to watch the Today Show and see Ann Curry in a staggeringly wide neckline.  Meredith Vieira and Natalie Morales were typically conservative, but Ann was showing a lot of thoracic skin -- I did a double take at first and wondered if the neckline was simply some sort of flesh-colored fabric.  I wondered: did she go to a formal dinner and then just stay up all night?  Of course, George Clooney being on set may have had something to do with it.  Anyway, sorry to say, for all that exposure I could only detect a whisper of cleavage -- but I appreciated the effort.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Hoda Kotb (NBC "Today")
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »
Curry & Kotb should make for some spicy early morning TV
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Kaori Enjoji (CNBC's Tokyo bureau chief)
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »
 
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Veronica de la Cruz (CNN's "American Morning")
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »
Here's Veronica de la Cruz talking about the recent Dick Cheney picture smiling at a nekkid woman:

(video)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Another one of KCAL-9's Sharon Tay
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
FOX Halftime Report
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2008, 02:52:40 PM »
The girl on the left is called Alicia but I don't know her last name; the one on the right is Michelle Collins from BestNewsEver.tv:



(video)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: FOX Halftime Report
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2008, 06:50:08 AM »
Alicia definitely has my vote. So much softer, not so harsh.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: FOX Halftime Report
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »
...and I don't usually watch FOX News Channel, so this was a lucky catch on my part.

Gotta love Yahoo! News Video, since it allows you to sample newsgals from across the nation Here are some I've turned up today (I'll try and get some vidcaps for you later):

Sacramento's CBS13/CW31:
  • Tina Macuha
  • Stefanie Cruz
  • Lisa Gonzales
  • Anny Hong
  • Julissa Ortiz


San Antonio's KENS5:
  • Karen Grace


San Diego's CBS8:
  • Rekha Muddaraj
  • Angie Lee
  • Marcella Lee
  • Nichelle Medina
  • weathergirl Natasha Stenbock


Seattle's KING5:
  • Elisa Hahn
  • Mimi Jung
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.