*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
Ha! So I was wrong about the artist AND the character's name.  

Anime/BE Tiger, it just so happens that, about the time you posted here actually, I was looking at your blog on Bakunyuu.com and found an image by Ferdinand Poblete from 2004 that I started coloring this morning. If you are (aka) Adrian Santos, it's your avatar-self after **94** the "green tea".  

Hope you don't mind if I post the results on the BEA when I finish, ..pleeease!

Update: It's done and it looks wooonderful!
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 10:16:07 AM »
Cool. I would love to see how you done with the pic. Do you use MSN or AIM? Here's my contact info.

MSN/Email: [email protected]
AIM: GreatDragon AD
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
I was hoping to post it on the BEA, too, but I can email them (I have two versions) to you first for approval. I use Hotmail.com, but I think they may be owned by MS now (or have a strong affliation, anyway).
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

dekx81

  • D Cup
  • 137
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 10:59:44 PM »
Hotmail has been owned my Microsoft for a several years now.  I want to say Microsoft purchased Hotmail only a couple of years after it first started.  With Yahoo having its own email site, Microsoft just had to have its own.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Last of my avatars
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »
Oh look new avatars...