DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #1440 on: July 10, 2009, 04:01:53 PM »
To paraphrase Ellie Arroway: "There are no words..."

I thought those were the immortal words of our very own Rebelde! ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #1441 on: July 10, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »
To paraphrase Ellie Arroway: "There are no words...they should have sent a poet."

Yes there are.

"Come to Switcher."
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #1442 on: July 10, 2009, 07:19:32 PM »
I'd hit it.... gently
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1443 on: July 10, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
I know... tell me about it. I still can't believe it every time I see her.  She's got a Pandora-like body but NATURAL.  Simply unreal.

She looks absolutely spectacular in that latest webcam pic. The ultimate slim and stacked in my book. I truly have to pinch myself to remind myself that she truly is like that ALL NATURALLY. Hope that she will be shooting for you soon with that phenomenal figure.

BTW, I didn't have the chance to comment yet but the first Tropical Shower video is awesome. From her amazingly large breasts that cling to the t-shirt to how her nipples poke through, everything is like what I was looking forward to.

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #1444 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »

She looks absolutely spectacular in that latest webcam pic. The ultimate slim and stacked in my book. I truly have to pinch myself to remind myself that she truly is like that ALL NATURALLY. Hope that she will be shooting for you soon with that phenomenal figure.

BTW, I didn't have the chance to comment yet but the first Tropical Shower video is awesome. From her amazingly large breasts that cling to the t-shirt to how her nipples poke through, everything is like what I was looking forward to.

+1!!  I was going to post the exact same thing.  This was just what she needed!!  The bust to waist ratio is even more outstanding now.  :)

Best regards,
Bone ...
[/b]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 09:55:31 PM by Bonecracker »

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #1445 on: July 10, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »
I agree, the fitness kick is definitely paying off, she looks great!
Life's a Beach...

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1446 on: July 11, 2009, 08:27:28 AM »
Here is as promised the July 5th article from the Sunday  Sport newspaper concerning Rachel.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #1447 on: July 11, 2009, 08:33:37 AM »
what's up with the scrambled title?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #1448 on: July 11, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »
The person responsible for the pagination was struck dumb by the images of Rachel?

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1449 on: July 11, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »
The person responsible for the pagination was struck dumb by the images of Rachel?

I wouldn't blame him for being a little distracted by Rachel... I think the problem comes from the fact that the original newspaper article was on two pages but there was an alignment problem. I did a screen capture of the article, split the two parts and adjusted the stitching. I have attached the results.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #1450 on: July 12, 2009, 10:41:57 AM »
Thanks for posting all of these, LF -- it's a huge help.  :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #1451 on: July 12, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »

always a possibility

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1452 on: July 12, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »
Thanks for posting all of these, LF -- it's a huge help.  :)

You're very welcome. Everyone who has had the great pleasure of seeing Rachel on Pinupfiles, Pinupglam or on her own site is indebted to you guys for having brought her to us. The fact that she decided to have Pinup Glam actually tattoed on herself certainly shows that you must be doing something right with her. If you guys didn't exist, I'm not sure that we would have the privilege of seeing her model today.

To be complete, I have attached the front page of the June 14th edition of the Sunday Sport newspaper with Rachel on it. I will try to post the front cover of the July 5th edition tomorrow.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #1453 on: July 12, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »
Now that's a newspaper cover!  We don't really have papers like that here in the U.S. ;)

ChrisR1

• G Cup
« Reply #1454 on: July 13, 2009, 02:23:31 AM »
I'd buy - after all, it is "Britain's Best Value Paper!"
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane