pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #4755 on: September 08, 2017, 06:00:20 AM »

The Pregnant Rachel Aldana: 8th and 9th Wonders of the World.

;D      ;D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #4756 on: September 17, 2017, 02:06:21 AM »
looking big
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #4757 on: September 17, 2017, 04:04:47 AM »
Black eye warning

etzio11

• A Cup
« Reply #4758 on: September 17, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »
more of these candid gifs plz

« Reply #4759 on: September 17, 2017, 03:41:31 PM »
I've asked her before very politely if she's doing more webcam vids on her site but she ignored me.  Can someone else please ask her?  I'd love to get a response on it.  She hasn't done any in like a year and a half!

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #4760 on: September 18, 2017, 07:55:13 PM »
 :)
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #4761 on: September 19, 2017, 02:35:10 AM »
Massive boobs doing chores around the house, nothing to see here

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #4762 on: September 20, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »
I've asked her before very politely if she's doing more webcam vids on her site but she ignored me.  Can someone else please ask her?  I'd love to get a response on it.  She hasn't done any in like a year and a half!

EDIT: OUR prayers have been answered.... and then some.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:49:50 PM by StrikezOne »
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #4763 on: September 21, 2017, 06:15:41 PM »

EDIT: OUR prayers have been answered.... and then some.

thank god

« Reply #4764 on: September 21, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »
In recent times I have thought the trend of models charging access to their snapchat but not providing it to the paying members of their website is a questionable practice.

If you subscribe to RachelAldana.com do you also get her snapchat?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4765 on: September 21, 2017, 08:08:37 PM »
I don't see why a model shouldn't monetize her social media feed separately from her website if she wants to. Not everyone has Snapchat, so people who do have it may want to access her content exclusively there. There's nothing that says that she must bundle access to her Snapchat along with her website.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #4766 on: September 22, 2017, 07:58:47 AM »
In recent times I have thought the trend of models charging access to their snapchat but not providing it to the paying members of their website is a questionable practice.

Well, considering we live in a democratic, capitalist society of Free Enterprise.  I believe a model is free to charge for whatever she wants when it comes to her time and her images of her likeness.

If the market does not agree with the fee structure she is using, she will fail or change.

Given the fact that the market seems quite willing to bear this practice, there is nothing questionable about it.

flyingguy

• A Cup
« Reply #4767 on: September 24, 2017, 10:20:33 AM »

Well, considering we live in a democratic, capitalist society of Free Enterprise.  I believe a model is free to charge for whatever she wants when it comes to her time and her images of her likeness.

If the market does not agree with the fee structure she is using, she will fail or change.

Given the fact that the market seems quite willing to bear this practice, there is nothing questionable about it.

Actually this is something that has bothered me, whether it's rachel or the management I don't know. The website (for which I've been a paying member for years now) has had virtually no updates and what has been has just been the usual rehash of old material. I paid to have access to her snapchat and that turned out a waste of money, you were lucky to get a picture once every few days and it was usually something of little interest. Now I have been a fan of rachel from the very beginning but let's not pretend why we're here, seeing a picture of a flower etc isn't something we're paying for. However during the last year or so, she has occasionally been on Twitter offering private videos for extra money, her snapchat and various other things. I think it's a bit of an insult to people who pay monthly and get nothing. If her website has no new material, it should stop charging members until it does. They advertise quite clearly that there are regular updates, and sometimes a month goes by with nothing. If rachel cares about her fans and not just collecting money she would address this in someway. She has mentioned on Twitter many times before that she will start webcams again or new posts coming and then nothing happens. I even spoke to her once and asked what was going on and she said she's been busy as a full time mum which I totally support, but then don't offer extras to entice fans who pay good money and offer nothing in return. I'd much rather she just apologised for the lack of updates, and didn't try to tout for business to then disappear again!

Rant over :) btw does anyone know where you can get hold of some of the videos from her old live streams? There's only one I can see floating around.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #4768 on: September 26, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »

Actually this is something that has bothered me, whether it's rachel or the management I don't know. The website (for which I've been a paying member for years now) has had virtually no updates and what has been has just been the usual rehash of old material. I paid to have access to her snapchat and that turned out a waste of money, you were lucky to get a picture once every few days and it was usually something of little interest. Now I have been a fan of rachel from the very beginning but let's not pretend why we're here, seeing a picture of a flower etc isn't something we're paying for. However during the last year or so, she has occasionally been on Twitter offering private videos for extra money, her snapchat and various other things. I think it's a bit of an insult to people who pay monthly and get nothing. If her website has no new material, it should stop charging members until it does. They advertise quite clearly that there are regular updates, and sometimes a month goes by with nothing. If rachel cares about her fans and not just collecting money she would address this in someway. She has mentioned on Twitter many times before that she will start webcams again or new posts coming and then nothing happens. I even spoke to her once and asked what was going on and she said she's been busy as a full time mum which I totally support, but then don't offer extras to entice fans who pay good money and offer nothing in return. I'd much rather she just apologised for the lack of updates, and didn't try to tout for business to then disappear again!

Rant over :) btw does anyone know where you can get hold of some of the videos from her old live streams? There's only one I can see floating around.

The only observation I can offer is that her site seems to be owned and managed by PinupGlam, not Rachel herself, and it's doubtful that she has much (if any) control over what gets posted there, or how often.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4769 on: September 26, 2017, 10:03:22 PM »
Speaking of our Rach:
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.