*

ZaDocTor

  • G Cup
  • 736
~Mistletoe~
« on: December 25, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »
Hello,
I have, created a ~Mistletoe~ image
for everyone here at the BEA Forum on this Christmas Day.
Using, the P4 Posette V3 Figure.
~Enjoy~ Takecare Everyone.



( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: ~Mistletoe~
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »
Certainly puts Dolly Parton to shame
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: ~Mistletoe~
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »
I'm usually not into ragtime .. but for her ...

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: ~Mistletoe~
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »
Funny, I don't see any mistletoe. Maybe it's hiding in her cleavage. Let me go check....
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: ~Mistletoe~
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »
where's the mistletoe? lol, great pic doc!
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA