*

JJTetons

  • B Cup
  • 92
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1530 on: November 21, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »
I'm disappointed with it, to be honest.  The organization of the picture galleries is non-existent--past photosets are grouped together indiscriminately, and saving individual photos is a real pain.  Whoever designed the site went overboard with flash trying to be edgy, IMHO, and forgot about practicality.  The videos can no longer be saved to your computer--they are embedded on the site with flash.  Ridiculous given their low resolution. 

I know she feels she has gotten ripped off in the past but it's not an excuse for the limitations on her site.  Hopefully there will be some improvement.

 

The picture galleries are organized somewhat, according to the "theme" of the gallery. Unfortunately, galleries with more then one release are not together. The videos can be saved to your computer. If you happen to look up in the top right-hand corner of the video, there's a small dark-grey rectangular link "Download" which you can right-click.

It's a little bit ironic to me that some have already judged her site to be dead on arrival when it hasn't even been up for a week and it isn't even complete yet.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1531 on: November 21, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »
The videos can be saved to your computer. If you happen to look up in the top right-hand corner of the video, there's a small dark-grey rectangular link "Download" which you can right-click.

It's a little bit ironic to me that some have already judged her site to be dead on arrival when it hasn't even been up for a week and it isn't even complete yet.

I've been a member of her site since the beginning, and I think it's far more cumbersome.  And complete chaos.  The galleries may be sorted by 'theme' but it's impossible now to casually see what's been posted recently, other than the last one or two picsets.  The galleries on the old site were posted in an order, which made keeping track of them easy.

What browser are you using to download the videos?  I do not see any "download" link using IE7.



« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:08:44 PM by Argyle »

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1532 on: November 21, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »
^Daktari could help her But tru, I just wait for her stuff to come out on da intanets I pay jac, jus have to be patient  :D
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1533 on: November 23, 2011, 09:25:32 AM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JJTetons

  • B Cup
  • 92
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1534 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
I've been a member of her site since the beginning, and I think it's far more cumbersome.  And complete chaos.  The galleries may be sorted by 'theme' but it's impossible now to casually see what's been posted recently, other than the last one or two picsets.  The galleries on the old site were posted in an order, which made keeping track of them easy.

What browser are you using to download the videos?  I do not see any "download" link using IE7.


I'm using Firefox 8.0.1 on an iMac.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1535 on: November 23, 2011, 01:42:49 PM »
On another note, that photo that Pedonbio just put up makes me even more amazed at her transformation from those early DHD days to now.

For everyone who think there's no way a woman can possibly grow bigger as she gets older without implants, you can stick this in your hat.  ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1536 on: November 23, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »
On another note, that photo that Pedonbio just put up makes me even more amazed at her transformation from those early DHD days to now.

For everyone who think there's no way a woman can possibly grow bigger as she gets older without implants, you can stick this in your hat.  ;)
I hope she doesn`t retire in my lifetime.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1537 on: November 23, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »
Couldn't agree more with the last few comments. Chloe is sensational and is living proof that, in some cases, the older the sexier! As DJ illustrates wonderfully, Pedonbio's great picture highlights just how amazing Chloe's growth spurt and maturing sexuality has been in the last few years. I cannot really pinpoint the exact time but I would say that she really blossomed sometime around 2004 or 2005. From around 1996/7 to 2002/3, although she was still amazingly beautiful, I thought Chloe looked too thin and had resultantly lost a little of her sex appeal. Needless to say, she has regained it in spades.

It really shouldn't be the case, but Chloe is the only girl who continues to excite me in the land of online big boobs. The genre used to be fantastic to follow and was really thriving, as you had stunning models like LDM :P :P :P :P, Diane Poppos, Susie Wilden, Bea Flora, Nicole Peters and a whole host of others to drool over. It truly was the darkest day in big boob history when Linsey decided to go under the knife, whilst many of the other fantastic models either followed suit and got breast reductions or seemingly disappeared from the scene overnight. Stunning Score models like Ivy and Sharday come to mind. Sadly, the scene now appears to be stagnating and I really think, with a few notable exceptions, that many of the girls who are being promoted on various sites today just do not have that wow factor. To be honest, I find the general big boob scene to be really dull and the only source of excitement I have now is Chloe Vevrier and Rachel Aldana. My genuine hope is that a handful of wonderfully proportioned girls like LDM and Chloe emerge in the near future but I remain very doubtful. Sad but true I'm afraid :(.

The fact that Chloe is still so alluring in her forties is a testament to her longevity and true sex appeal :D. Long may it continue.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1538 on: November 23, 2011, 04:46:07 PM »
Seanster, just like people said there will never be another George Best, there will be another Chloe Vevrier. However, i still like the old one for the time being.

Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1539 on: November 24, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »
Believe it or not, but in her most recent photos from her trip to Japan she is even bigger than in any of the photos in this thread.  She also put up a FAQ on her site that says her bust measurement is now about 47 inches.  I'd put up a sample, but I think they might be  a little too new to put up on the forum just yet.  So, how about this one of her ironing :P
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:17:26 AM by Rentahero »

*

PattiFLover

  • C Cup
  • 113
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1540 on: December 08, 2011, 07:16:03 AM »
^she may have her own "points" of view..... :o

fantastic!  any more from this set?

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1541 on: January 04, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »
Any updates?

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1542 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
yes there have been updates just not here, you're better off working dat google to find fresh, She is not friendly about peeps posting her members only content here or elsewhere for that matter
BEA members have heeded that warning and moved on

Mod edit to clarify: there's no 'Chloe prohibited' rule per se (other than source prohibitions such as unmorphed Score, etc... that contain her of course). What LDW is referring to are warnings that were offered by mods on an occassional case-by-case basis when certain users were posting too much of her current commercial stuff repeatedly... so often that it was defeating the purpose of the 1-1-1 rule (given a few active posters at one time). As long as users keep it reasonable (i.e.: sources varied, frequency moderate) there's no problem posting Chloe stuff (again, WITHIN the Owner's rules since they serve to protect this site AND the IP rights of content producers).

Thanks... I didn't want there to be any misunderstanding... we've already got enough users abiding by rules they don't exist due to misunderstanding/misinformation. -Pal
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:17:10 PM by Palomine »
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1543 on: January 04, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »

It really shouldn't be the case, but Chloe is the only girl who continues to excite me in the land of online big boobs. The genre used to be fantastic to follow and was really thriving, as you had stunning models like LDM :P :P :P :P, Diane Poppos, Susie Wilden, Bea Flora, Nicole Peters and a whole host of others to drool over.

For all of us our interest in big boobs is just a passing phase. Mine started when I was 11 in 1956. I expect it to fade a few years after I die.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #1544 on: January 22, 2012, 05:28:07 AM »
No updates????