*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #525 on: November 10, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »
Apparently toyzz.com has some of our other favorites modeling for them as well.

Here's Mrs. Danielle, and Mrs. Dior!  I discovered these after just browsing the site for about 2 minutes.  I'm sure there are probably others as well.  

I certainly don't ever remember seeing woman like that modeling for Toys-R-Us when I was a kid!  It's apparent that whoever is in charge of hiring the models at toyzz.com is a big-breast fan.  Otherwise, he/she wouldn't even know about those kind of models, due to their obscurity in the "mainstream" modeling scene.

Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #526 on: November 11, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »
any more candid photos of chloe?

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #527 on: November 12, 2006, 05:49:16 AM »
Yes, toyzz. Boyzz toyzz?
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #528 on: November 12, 2006, 08:43:50 AM »
Sugarmuffins, those things are amazing. I always forget just how close her breasts are together.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #529 on: November 12, 2006, 09:56:04 AM »
Yes, I would imagine thrusting your cock between those huge tits would be a most pleasurable experience!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #530 on: November 12, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »
I said it in a more subtle way, but yes.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #531 on: November 12, 2006, 02:54:51 PM »
Btw, How much boy/girl scene Chloe made? With him?

Both vid and pics.
Thank you
Sorry for my english.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #532 on: November 12, 2006, 07:59:34 PM »
Quote:

Here's a nice little candid from a Chloe diary entry back in the summer. This has to be one of my recent favourites. I just love the way Chloe's beautiful tits hang down as she tries on her dress. Pretty gorgeous view!! Yet more proof that Chloe is the greatest natural out there!!


My word!

Chloe definitely is in the top 5 of the world's greatest natural huge-breasted model. I'm almost speechless.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

josu

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #533 on: November 12, 2006, 09:18:15 PM »
She would really be up against it if wrestling or titfighting Milena,Jenny or Miosotis.All three would be too big and powerful for Chloe.However,she might fare better boxing against them,and she would be evenly matched against the other opponents in everything else

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #534 on: November 13, 2006, 06:24:14 AM »
Chloe is in the contest? I thought she was above all that?  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

hevvykevvy

  • D Cup
  • 189
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #535 on: November 13, 2006, 02:54:55 PM »
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
She would really be up against it if wrestling or titfighting Milena,Jenny or Miosotis.All three would be too big and powerful for Chloe.However,she might fare better boxing against them,and she would be evenly matched against the other opponents in everything else

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

The voice of reason Josu (as ever!).
I don't think you're far wrong. I think Chloe would be most effective in wrestling and boxing, and would hold her own in the titfighting, although she would find Alicia, Milena, Jenny & Miosotis very tough.

As regarding Chloe being above such contests? She always seems very keen to compare her breasts and even titfight in her girl on girl videos + she is one of the few natural big bust stars to take part in (a couple of) Napali videos (the best one was her and Barocca where Chloe breast smothers Barocca!). So for me its just a case of getting her in the right scenarios and let the imagination take over!
I'd love the morphers in this group to put together some picture scenarios with the contestants up against each other. I'm sure this will be a good use of Photoshop etc.!

(prohibited image removed by moderator; not a rule violation)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:06:53 PM by gonZo »

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #536 on: November 14, 2006, 08:24:23 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

She would really be up against it if wrestling or titfighting Milena,Jenny or Miosotis.All three would be too big and powerful for Chloe.However,she might fare better boxing against them,and she would be evenly matched against the other opponents in everything else




The voice of reason Josu (as ever!).
I don't think you're far wrong. I think Chloe would be most effective in wrestling and boxing, and would hold her own in the titfighting, although she would find Alicia, Milena, Jenny & Miosotis very tough.

As regarding Chloe being above such contests? She always seems very keen to compare her breasts and even titfight in her girl on girl videos + she is one of the few natural big bust stars to take part in (a couple of) Napali videos (the best one was her and Barocca where Chloe breast smothers Barocca!). So for me its just a case of getting her in the right scenarios and let the imagination take over!
I'd love the morphers in this group to put together some picture scenarios with the contestants up against each other. I'm sure this will be a good use of Photoshop etc.!




That's one of my most favorite pictures ever.  Two of the top women at their biggest and sexiest in their careers...love it.

*

IwantyouLarge

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #537 on: November 15, 2006, 11:35:19 AM »
I think she become too much now! That Yoga practice is making strange effect to her! Too much is never too much
 Chloe Vevrier is my new favourite Model after all these years of modeling!
Incredible!

 

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #538 on: November 15, 2006, 11:55:09 AM »
The description says Venus Fair in Berlin.  Was that a recent event?  Because I agree, she looks big, even for Chloe!

*

Chelsea74

  • F Cup
  • 1005
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
Re: Chloe Vevrier the Busty and Classy German model MERGED
« Reply #539 on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:54 PM »
Who's that Sweetie beside Chloe?

Chelsea