I met Chloe on the Boob Cruise 95, firstly at JFK before flying out to St Marteen, as this is where the European contingent of models flew into. As we arrived in the Caribbean late morning, we had all afternoon to kill until the rest of the models and passengers arrived from Miami. Chloe was nery nice , but quiet and shy, it really surprised me that she went into hardcore years later.
My fondest memory of Chloe on the cruise was one day on some beach somewhere in the Caribbean, I had Chloe to photograph in the water, before a horde of passengers found our little spot and the next minute there was 20 camera's going off non-stop. It was a great five minutes whilst it lasted. I've included a pic I took off the cruise.
PS: Cansomene tell me how to insert the pic into the actual post.