Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
~SunFlower~
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
~SunFlower~
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
ZaDocTor
G Cup
736
~SunFlower~
«
on:
January 07, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »
Hello,
I have, created a ~SunFlower~ image.
For, everyone here at the Breast Expansion Archive Forum.
Creating, a Late 70s to Early 80s look in this image.
Everything, is BIG and BOLD in this image.
~Enjoy~
Logged
( o Y o )
-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-
( o Y o )
Ryno_Opy
G Cup
780
Re: ~SunFlower~
«
Reply #1 on:
January 08, 2008, 01:49:30 AM »
Damn! That's one funky sunflower, baby.
Love the blooming curves of this flower-gal, Doc! Keep up the great work Doc.
Logged
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA
" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA
G_I_John
Oh My God Cup
6884
Re: ~SunFlower~
«
Reply #2 on:
January 08, 2008, 03:04:13 AM »
Her hair is bigger than her bust!
And that is hard to do
Nice idea Za
Logged
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^
beachboy
G Cup
971
Re: ~SunFlower~
«
Reply #3 on:
January 08, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »
Definitely has a 70's look to it!
Logged
Life's a Beach...
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »