*

m02499

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2005, 03:12:51 PM »
Autumn was stripping down in Memphis awhile back.  Not sure if she still is.

*

cwb1014

  • D Cup
  • 160
    • None
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2005, 05:32:27 PM »
Quote:

Autumn was stripping down in Memphis awhile back.  Not sure if she still is.




Does anyone know what club she was stripping in in Memphis and under what name?  I'd love to stop by and see her some night if she's still in the business and I'd imagine I'm not alone!

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer here.

Adios,

cwb1014

 

*

Jay_Dawg

  • B Cup
  • 56
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2005, 09:00:22 PM »
Anyone know where to get video interviews of this natural wonder? I heard her site has some, but I'm not a member.

Anyway she is definitely one of the top naturals out there. I've followed her since 2001
Lust for jugs...

*

m02499

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 06:34:38 AM »
Quote:



Does anyone know what club she was stripping in in Memphis and under what name?  I'd love to stop by and see her some night if she's still in the business and I'd imagine I'm not alone!

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer here.

Adios,

cwb1014

 




She was working at Platinum Plus many months ago.  The problem you will have, even if she still does work there on occasion, is that the dancers there have no schedules.  So they come and go as they please.  You can never know for sure on any given day if Autumn will be there.  So, unless you live close to Memphis you could be making a long trip for nothing.  Also, I had a dance from her once and to be honest it wasn't all that great.

*

Variant

  • C Cup
  • 131
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 07:17:20 PM »
Quote:

Nothing new at her website for months, no response to inquiries to the site webmaster, and no word from Scoreland.




Two new photosets have been posted at her website since I last visted it a few weeks ago?

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2005, 12:11:35 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Nothing new at her website for months, no response to inquiries to the site webmaster, and no word from Scoreland.




Two new photosets have been posted at her website since I last visted it a few weeks ago?




Those are repeats, though.  I have been a member off and on for at least two years, and I can tell you that there hasn't been a new photoset in a good six months

*

GoLeafsGo

  • C Cup
  • 75
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2005, 06:25:09 PM »
I hope she's poses for Score again soon. Something about the short 'n stacked look that really sets me off.

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2005, 07:23:15 AM »
I remember she made her debut in a big bust magazine where she was INSANELY big breasted beyond even Milena V. (for a natural), disappeared for awhile and returned as the just plain incredibly large woman we know today.
Anyone know the backstory there?
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Adlatus

  • E Cup
  • 377
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2005, 07:38:10 AM »
I think it went like this:

1. Autumn Jade the first made it into magazines and a few clips. She had nice big boobs, a big shaggy perhaps, but nice.

2. Autumn Jade disappeared and returned as Autumn Jade number two. She now has enormous breasts. She makes a lot of photos and movies. She is delicious!

3. Autumn Jade somehow disappears shortly to re-enter again as Autumn Jade number 3. She has lost weight drastically. She looks starved and the glory days are over.

Sniff, sniff.

Adlatus (who likes Autumn 2 the most)

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 07:41:55 AM »
If you find it confusing, just imagine what it must be like for her!  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 07:54:23 AM »
Craig,

Are you reffering to the delightful woman we met at the Fan Fair?...she had an amazing body just four months ago...and although she did not speak very good English (for that matter, neither do I)...and she might think of softening her look a little bit with different make-up, her potential as a figure model seemed limitless...

Has she changed since then? What am I missing?

*

pulp

  • Banned User
  • 697
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 08:38:09 AM »
Must be speaking of a different Autumn.  Autumn Jade was NEVER bigger than Milena, not even close.  Secondly, her English is perfect, southern belle accent but it's cute.  Can't post pics 'cause she is Score. I have measuring scene pics and video of her.  She bulges da twine at 39 inches, Milena stretches the fabric past its breaking point and explodes through to 52 inches (when milking) with much larger cup size too.... Dunno what to say?  Yes, she did deflate and inflate but there are guys here who are into that....  

*

Dick_Woods

  • X Cup
  • 1989
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2005, 08:58:10 AM »
LMAO!!!..

I am a moron...sorry gang...I was thinking of REBECCA Jade....maybe they are related??...lol...Geezus I am a dolt...please continue your otherwise rational discussion...I will go sit in the corner and be entertained by my car keys...

*

pulp

  • Banned User
  • 697
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2005, 09:31:28 AM »
That's okay Dick, happens to the best of us, big jubblies can fuck with one's mind...


*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: Autumn Jade MERGED
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2005, 11:18:16 AM »
There really isn't much mystery to the story.  It is just a typical function of weight-loss/breast-loss over time.

Here's the deal: The world was first introduced to her when she went by the mere name of JADE, and she appeared in the amateur section of Gent.  That section was called "Candidly Yours", and to this date, she still holds the distinction of being the only Candidly Yours model who was also the cover model in the same issue.  She was only 19 years old in the pictorial, and was already working as a stripper in the south (Mississipi, I think?).  At this point, her breasts were at their all-time largest.  There were only four photos of her, all of them painfully lust-inspiring as her HUGE-BREASTED innocence dominated the photos.

After many offers from magazines, she finally left the stripper world for the modeling world, this time appointing herself the name of AUTUMN JADE.  She had already lost 20 pounds and she (including her breasts) seemed a sad-shadow of her former glory.

She tatooed her ass, lost another 20 pounds, did about three hardcore trists, and seemed to focus less on breastmen's fantasies and into more of the mainstream modeling direction.

Within that time, she has had several "mini-retirements" and of half of those, she did make it a temporarily-triumphant return by being HEAVIER, to the delight of us breastmen.  Unfortunately, she seems to have bought into the Hollywood mentality that any weight gain should be discouraged and should be quickly burned off.  So the thought-process she adheres to is: BIG BOOBS = I'M GAINING WEIGHT AGAIN = BAD.

Although she has a sincere personality, warm blue eyes, a genuine smile, an impish mischievousness, and a southern acccent that can knock your hat into the creek, I have decided not to count her among my faves due to her sad selling-out to the Hollywood anorexic ideal, and her transitive disloyalty to big breast admirers everywhere.