Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #270 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »
Oooooohhh boy.......She's gonna be huge!

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #271 on: December 28, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »
I'm going to have to change my breast size estimate to somewhere around love-seat to queen sized bed... ;D

*

ZEBUS041

  • A Cup
  • 68
    • Plato Voltaire's Blue Undercover Files
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
She's rapidly approaching pillow woman size! Yeah!  ;D

Plato Voltaire

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #273 on: December 28, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »
Yes !! Perhaps Ricky will make her so big her tits destroy the castle. Hey, we can all dream ....  ;D

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #274 on: December 28, 2009, 11:09:59 PM »
You know, I've never really been a fan of breasts that get so big they either destroy property or that you forget that a woman is attached to them (and should be enjoying the hell out of them...)

Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #275 on: December 29, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »
Probably a good thing they're filling with milk then. Helium, and she might start floating away!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #276 on: December 29, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
You know, I've never really been a fan of breasts that get so big they either destroy property or that you forget that a woman is attached to them (and should be enjoying the hell out of them...)


What if the woman is enjoying destroying the property ?  :) And I personally could never forget that woman. Besides, it is physically impossible since her heart would be unable to pump the blood to something that big. It's only fantasy after all. In my private dances with Chelsea it never fails to shock how heavy she is because of her breasts. She has straddled me and when she bounces those BEAuties on my chest it's like getting hit with very soft but heavy rubber mallet. Mind you, I've loved it.  :) ;D

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34166
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2009, 01:16:04 AM »
Since she's still standing up with those monsters, we can assume the spell strengthened the rest of her body.
And I dunno, I don't like breasts that big usually, but I sure wouldn't mind trying some fun stuff with a woman like THAT at least once!   ;)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

ZEBUS041

  • A Cup
  • 68
    • Plato Voltaire's Blue Undercover Files
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2009, 01:49:51 PM »
Yep, now she's pillow woman size. Nanites can always make micropumps to assist the heart to maintain blood flow and pressure in those sofa-sized wonders.  ;D   Great job, RJ!

Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »
This is certainly one of his picture series that I'd like to see get bigger, and bigger, and bigger.....

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »
Come tomorrow that book is going to be on the floor. I wonder if that will trigger any random spell from the book...

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »
Yes. a life-size full figure portrait of Veradis would be nice to have... ;)
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

threeT

  • D Cup
  • 389
    • Email
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #282 on: January 01, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »
Holy! Where will this end?
I`ll love those renders with a story.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #283 on: January 01, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »
Doesn't look like she's going anywhere for a while.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34166
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Ada Lovelace render: awesome!
« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2010, 10:29:17 PM »
Doesn't look like she's going anywhere for a while.

Yeah, even if she could move, she's not getting thru that door behind her now.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.