*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Ricky Java Daralis and Phaedra
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 09:11:55 PM »
I won't say it.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Daralis and Phaedra
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »
I'm liking what I'm seeing... I would definitely like to see more along a similar vein...the fertility goddesses have to set an example after all..

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon's Wedding Night
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »
Hi,

I just uploaded tonight's image of Goldmoon at six months, but the wedding image (above) just won't upload to the gallery. Anyway, the caption is below.

Ricky

***********************

This unauthorized image was taken early in the evening of Goldmoon's wedding to her beloved Riverwind, while she was still struggling to get her groom's huge horse-prick up her wet little pussy for the very first time. The courageous barbarian princess eventually succeeded, but only after wriggling, twisting, and humping her ass for what seemed like hours.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon's Wedding Night
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 10:33:36 PM »
Bravo! I really like how you made sure that Goldmoon's breast seem to get even bigger during the sequence and inclusion of some lactation.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon's Wedding Night
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2008, 03:52:56 AM »
Not sure that I see the "blood" theme in "Bloodlust 4" (Sat 3 may 2008), but I say she should wear that to the ball.

*

Deux_Anges

  • D Cup
  • 231
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon's Wedding Night
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2008, 08:16:47 PM »
Quote:

CarlTL said:
Bravo! I really like how you made sure that Goldmoon's breast seem to get even bigger during the sequence and inclusion of some lactation.  




Yeah, totally agree!
Hope you'll be doing more pregnancy-related renders in future.
The captions are a nice extra touch too and it's very much appreciated.

DA

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Goldmoon's Wedding Night
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
(Note to self: given the chance, startle Janelle, so that her nip peeps out ... )

*

capper

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
    • Strong and Stacked
Re: Threesome
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 11:38:58 PM »
Every so often I have to tack a quick thanks to Ricky Java onto the end of this thread.  It's pretty amazing that every couple of days or so there's another amazing render in the user gallery - easy to take it for granted but I think it's important to periodically give some kudos for the hard work that must be going into producing these fabulous renders.  Many many thanks!  The latest one, Threesome, is fantastic!

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Threesome
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
This next series is going to be interesting to say the least...  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Threesome
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »
Methinks TobiasK's Vanita today (Sat 24 May 2008) is making her bid to enter RickyJava's Titopia ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Threesome
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
I like TK's take today (Mon 26 May 2008, Memorial Day) on Vegas, too.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Threesome
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »
I have to ask....

What's with the nipple jewelry?
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

capper

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
    • Strong and Stacked
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2008, 10:47:40 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to Ricky Java for continuing the seemingly never ending streak of postings of massively busted women in finely rendered scenes.

In particular I really liked the Black and White series of renders from a few days ago and Justine looks very promising as well.

You're making it look easy with the frequency of your postings to the user gallery, but I know a lot of work and time must go into each one of these fine renders.  Thanks for continuing to share them with us!

capper

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2008, 02:00:42 PM »
Yup, Ricky, thank you very much for sharing your awesome art with us!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »
Thank you for the messages of support. It's been almost six months, and I'm still enjoying doing a new image each day and posting it here for your consideration.

rtpoe - You asked about nipple jewelry. I enjoy seeing earrings, necklaces, bracelets, waist chains, and anklets on beautiful, busty women, so it's no surprise I enjoy nipple jewelry too. There isn't much available in Poserdom, so I often assemble my own.

Regards,
Ricky