Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
**83** beauty
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
**83** beauty
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
prinz
Z Cup
3164
**83** beauty
«
on:
February 02, 2008, 11:27:25 AM »
I posted this to the MG and of course saw a flaw that I wanted to fix with her left eye....here she is corrected..cheers!
Logged
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: **83** beauty
«
Reply #1 on:
February 02, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »
Damn! That's what I call truth in advertising. Nicely done.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
TheHerald
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
3862
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: **83** beauty
«
Reply #2 on:
February 09, 2008, 10:11:10 PM »
Huh! I thought I already posted here earlier. Oh, well!
I
love
her figure and skin (face, too).
As for feeling the need to tweak what you've done, I can sooo empathize/understand.
Logged
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
Bonkers
G Cup
868
Re: **83** beauty
«
Reply #3 on:
April 14, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
Well done... excellent, you out done yourself Prinz!
Bonkers
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »