*

Stretcherr

  • P Cup
  • 1417
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2006, 07:02:18 AM »
Quote:

I think it's kind of funny that almost every post kind of bashes Jessica on here and reveres every other girl's boobs.  You really can't deny that Jessica Simpson has a fantastic set of tits, despite her fame, stupidity, or bad music.




i agree, although its ashley who sings, i think.

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »
Good one.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #287 on: August 03, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »
Whether you think Jessica Simpson is BEA worthy or not I believe she takes some awfully nice pictures...
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2006, 03:30:08 AM »
Those are more like fog lights...low to the ground...

*

white_pony

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #289 on: August 03, 2006, 07:42:55 AM »

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2006, 10:36:04 AM »
I would have never recongized her.  That's a totally different look.
Good_Grip

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »


Cap of her from the trailer "Employee Of The Month" coming out september with her dane cook, and dax "jackass" shepard.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

GizmoWidget

  • P Cup
  • 1577
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »
Quote:

Those are more like fog lights...low to the ground...



Uh... yeah.  Real ones do that... there's this thing called gravity...
Put Buck O'Neal in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame!!!

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »
Well, they do that more than they used to since the whole change from being attractively slim / shapely to model skinny thing she did for a while. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if in the screen capture above she's wearing padding, since I think they aren't as big as they used to be yet people associate it with her so deeply.

*

jwatson

  • banned user
  • 794
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #294 on: August 03, 2006, 05:42:49 PM »
I think there's a bra pushing them together, but I think they're close to being back to size we all know and love.

*

Maski

  • G Cup
  • 1367
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2006, 03:28:08 PM »
Her Dad says she's got Double Ds but they don't look to be anywhere close to that.  Can the bra experts clarify?

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2006, 01:00:44 PM »
I just don't think Jessica can take a bad picture - even while striking a pose like this!
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

*

BSLFE

  • E Cup
  • 240
    • www.sweetsamples.com
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2007, 09:56:44 AM »
I think listening to her "music" is pure torture but her boobs are simply awesome! You shouldn't miss this one!

There's also a very bouncy video!!

(I hope this is not a repost)

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/c...p-almost-002377


*

malquerido

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
great pic thanks alot

*

Bennyman96

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 36
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2007, 11:28:53 AM »
thank you thank you.  I heard though there was a tape with her and nick someone was trying to release, but they were stopping him.  Anyone else hear this?
What kind of bees make milk?  Boobies!!!!