*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
Jessica Simpson (now a brunette) getting videotaped in a very low cut shirt with her boobs pushed up and bouncing very nicely:
http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?ar=us_en_video_748x541_full&mode=1&pmmsid=1889479
 

*

c293716

  • D Cup
  • 159
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #301 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »
Hubba hubba!!!

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #302 on: May 04, 2007, 08:05:11 PM »
The Twins are now old enough to move on their own! My how times fly!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #303 on: May 04, 2007, 10:24:53 PM »
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2007, 11:24:47 PM »
Excellent find as well AgentDee.
If you'd like to see her as a brunette with more cleavage, also check out the picture found accompanying this article:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/30/jessica-stuffs-two-bits-in-tunic/

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #305 on: May 05, 2007, 02:17:33 AM »
I really think that she had some kind of breast-lift surgery after she lost a bunch of weight (which was after she broke up with whats-his-name).

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #306 on: May 05, 2007, 08:55:21 AM »
She always said she wouldn't rule out getting a breast lift if it was needed.  However, her breasts were pretty firm and perky in Dukes of Hazard when she was at her thinnest; I didn't think she gained that much back since it was over and she left Nick "15 minutes are over bitch" Lachey.

*

MissIsabelle

  • C Cup
  • 79
    • www.missisabelle.com
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #307 on: May 05, 2007, 10:28:08 AM »
Quote:

Nick "15 minutes are over bitch" Lachey.




bwahahahahaha...  thanks!  i love a good giggle!

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #308 on: May 05, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »
The actual PR piece has been around for a while but I just had to share the best headline I've seen since I got into this BB news feed racket:
Jessica Simpson's Breasts Kept Her From Jesus

 

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #309 on: May 05, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »
I think that headline might be a little misleading.  Her congregation may have had problems with her, but I prefer to think that Jesus would have liked her just fine.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #310 on: May 05, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
The original headline was something to the effect that her breasts prevented her from a career as a gospel singer.

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »
Oh, I can think of so many inappropriate responses to that headline, but in an effort to avoid coming across as sacrilegious I will simply say that while they may have kept her from Jesus I will still thank God for them (and for those that pushed her out of church solos).

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #312 on: May 05, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
wasn't Nick pretty cordial?

it was to me a pretty good match up between the 2, they both had that glaze empty inside the brain look on their face. And yet were both looking a like a Barbie and ken doll to life.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »
I remember this story from some time ago. I hardly think Jesus would hate her for having a huge rack.

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #314 on: May 06, 2007, 07:45:37 AM »
He did seem pretty cordial, but that doesn't mean his 15 minutes can't be up.  Without Jessica and her lovely pair by his side, why would the paparazzi even bother?