*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2007, 08:13:59 AM »
Blog entry featuring many great boob shots of Jessica:
Jessica Simpson Simply Loves Her Tits
 

Careful not to get lost in all that cleavage.

*

Boob_Ring

  • E Cup
  • 411
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #316 on: May 06, 2007, 02:50:26 PM »
Good find!
I'm breast obsessed, Please you help me!

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »
Alright, I don't want to keep flooding the forum with Jessica Simpson pictures, but here's one more pic of that fantastic rack for the road:
 

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5363
    • I love the BEA
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #318 on: May 08, 2007, 07:03:09 AM »
While Jessica is not 'huge' by BEA standards, she is sending quite a shockwave through Hollywood with this kind of look.  I think it flies in the face of the heroin-chic that has dominated since the 90's, and I too thank Jessica for her efforts.  I would like to offer my thanks to her in the form of free lifetime breast exams with unlimited frequency.

*

SkeetSkeet

  • F Cup
  • 588
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #319 on: May 08, 2007, 07:07:50 PM »

*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #320 on: August 05, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I don't want to give this annoying trollop a new thread...

This may have been discussed already, but has she ever actually had DDs, as her dad once famously - and creepily - boasted?

*

cikame

  • D Cup
  • 140
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2007, 02:48:11 AM »
since when has she had large breasts?
 

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2007, 05:09:06 AM »
By mainstream Hollywood standards she is considered to have "large" breasts. I would estimate her as a large C, small D.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Glottis

  • G Cup
  • 1305
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2007, 07:48:22 AM »
They used to be bigger, around the beginning of her TV show, but then they got considerably smaller when she lost a bunch of weight to be more hollywood-esque. Ever since she has been desperately trying to emphasize them.

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2007, 01:53:27 PM »
Since Jesus is God incarnated as a man (hence Jesus is God), Jesus made Jessica exactly as as busty as she is.

Since God made those boobs, they cannot keep her from God.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
Exactly. (Assuming that Jessica didn't help God along and go to the plastic surgeon, of course.)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2007, 03:06:42 PM »
Nothing to say about the topic, but show some picture.
 
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2007, 03:29:41 PM »
Well, if Jesus doesn't want that, I'm sure there's a whole pantheon that does ...

Druul "according to W. C. Pope, she'd better watch out for Zeus" Empire

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »
When will I learn to stop reading these posts with my mouth full of soda?

-- TheZookie "now to go get the HandiWipes and clean off my keyboard and monitor" 007
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2007, 04:34:22 PM »
I try to make my quotes exact, so I need to explain that in the late 19th Century in the US "society" was the word used to mean what we call "company" now, as in "I like her company."

With that introduction, threads like this always make me think of Mark Twain's remark:

"Heaven's good for climate; Hell for society."
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.