*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2005, 01:26:05 PM »
She definitely has sex appeal, but I wonder how we'd react if we saw her next to, say, Chloe, made up and dressed the same as she is. I think Ms. Simpson would look very much outclassed.

*

jugghead

  • E Cup
  • 302
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2005, 09:50:19 PM »
Quote:

She definitely has sex appeal, but I wonder how we'd react if we saw her next to, say, Chloe, made up and dressed the same as she is. I think Ms. Simpson would look very much outclassed.




I know how I'd react: "Jessica, get on your stomach! Chloe, get on your back!"

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #257 on: December 30, 2005, 11:49:04 PM »
Quote:

I know how I'd react: "Jessica, get on your stomach! Chloe, get on your back!"




Good one, Jugghead!

ANother: Chloe, I need one of those in my mouth. Jessica, you need this in your mouth.

*

BuffaloJack

  • D Cup
  • 134
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #258 on: December 31, 2005, 01:27:16 AM »
Speaking of Chloe Vevrier, I finally spent the 24.99 and joined her site for a month yesterday.  Quite a professional site.. with lots of shots, of everything, and I mean everything that Chloe has.  Well done.  The interesting thing I find about Chloe is in some shots she looks rather average in the bust, then in others, OMG, huge!!!  She is, in my opinion, the absolute sexiest big bust artist in the business.     What a doll!  And to think, they made fun of her growing up?   Because of her bust size?  What a savage world we live in at times!

*

Maski

  • G Cup
  • 1367
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #259 on: December 31, 2005, 02:22:36 AM »
Just goes to show that DD doesn't always mean nice breasts.  Saggy!

*

GA_Matt

  • F Cup
  • 449
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2005, 07:20:50 AM »
She was a lot tastier before she lost about 20 pounds or something about 2 years ago... I think hollywood is falling prey to the overly sinewy look of "stars" like Madonna...
"Computers are useless,
They only give you Answers"
- Pablo Picasso

"Never offend someone with
style, when you can offend
them with substance."
- Sam Browne

*

Stretcherr

  • P Cup
  • 1417
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2005, 10:43:38 AM »
Quote:

Speaking of Chloe Vevrier, I finally spent the 24.99 and joined her site for a month yesterday.  Quite a professional site.. with lots of shots, of everything, and I mean everything that Chloe has.  Well done.  The interesting thing I find about Chloe is in some shots she looks rather average in the bust, then in others, OMG, huge!!!  She is, in my opinion, the absolute sexiest big bust artist in the business.     What a doll!  And to think, they made fun of her growing up?   Because of her bust size?  What a savage world we live in at times!




RIGHT ON!!! Chloe is without a doubt my personal favorite. I have been admiring her for years now and she never seems to age!! I have this dream of disappearing in her cleavage...never to return!

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2006, 03:25:45 PM »
Now way JS has DD tits. Maybe when she was 20 pounds heavier. Now they look like Bs to me.

Does anyone else here like the idea of a some stuck up Hollywood bitch with ordinary tits getting overshadowed by a non-star with huge, meaty jugs?

*

herringbone

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2006, 03:50:41 PM »
Quote:

Does anyone else here like the idea of a some stuck up Hollywood bitch with ordinary tits getting overshadowed by a non-star with huge, meaty jugs?



To my mindset it certainly doesn't make sense... but in the big picture, to each his own I guess.  It's not like I have to jump on that bandwagon if I don't want to, and I don't.

One guy in my office was raving about JS the other day, and I kinda rolled my eyes in a "whatever" gesture.  He couldn't believe I wasn't totally turned on by her... "But she has such enormous tits!"   lol   How do you even respond to something like that...

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #264 on: January 02, 2006, 04:55:40 PM »
<<How do you even respond to something like that...>>

Maybe by showing him a pic of a girl with really huge tits? LOL

*

herringbone

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2006, 04:59:49 PM »
Quote:

<<How do you even respond to something like that...>>

Maybe by showing him a pic of a girl with really huge tits? LOL



Done that... they don't see the appeal.  I need new friends  lol

*

Duck_n_Cover

  • F Cup
  • 466
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »
Quote:


One guy in my office was raving about JS the other day, and I kinda rolled my eyes in a "whatever" gesture.  He couldn't believe I wasn't totally turned on by her... "But she has such enormous tits!"   lol   How do you even respond to something like that...




most folk wouldn't know big tits if they were being suffocated by a pair, really.  apparently, 'big' is anything that isn't flat as a wall.

apparently.

then again, as i have said time and time again, everyone thinks they're a DD. it's the 'i bet you have no idea what bra sizes even mean' answer.

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 567
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
What I meant by my previous post was: wouldn't it be great to see Jessica Simpson's face if she suddenly found herself standing next to a massively built woman like CHloe or Tundi wearing the same blouse or bikini as JS and just spilling out of it and taking all the attention away from her. And then maybe actually splitting it in half and making a remark like: I guess I'm a little bigger than you.

*

herringbone

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2006, 08:06:19 PM »
Quote:

What I meant by my previous post was: wouldn't it be great to see Jessica Simpson's face if she suddenly found herself standing next to a massively built woman like CHloe or Tundi wearing the same blouse or bikini as JS and just spilling out of it and taking all the attention away from her. And then maybe actually splitting it in half and making a remark like: I guess I'm a little bigger than you.


Gotcha... that was a misread on my part.  Yes, it would be worth the price of admission to see a sense of inadequacy registering on the face of some haughty stick figure type.

*

Tenacious_BE

  • G Cup
  • 721
Re: Jessica Simpson MERGED
« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2006, 08:23:10 PM »
This picture is a low which I'd rather not reach. Nip slips are in my view quite pathetic. It maybe just me being mean today but c'mon guys. You can't go this low

The world goes crazy because some **29** has nipples! MY LORD NIPPLES! WHO KNEW?