keviepoo

• D Cup
Re: Actresses who play \
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
Joy Lansing from the 60's.. she was on a few episodes of The Beverly Hill Billies...and two or three b movies
I am a man,
But I can change..
If I have to..
I guess.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2009, 01:47:50 AM »
Actress Sandra Ramirez plays a character name Maddie in the film

Horror film called "evilution"
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »
Actress Sandra Ramirez plays a character name Maddie in the film

Horror film called "evilution"

She was in an episode of an old Showtime show called "Resurrection Blvd." several years ago that my sister worked on.  She played the prostitute (what else?) who seduces one of the main characters and had a full topless scene.  My sister came back from the set and said "we had this gal on our set today who had these HUGE boobs", which naturally caused me to joke that they should rename the show "Ress-Erection Blvd."  ;)

(rim shot)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »
She was in an episode of an old Showtime show called "Resurrection Blvd." several years ago that my sister worked on.  She played the prostitute (what else?) who seduces one of the main characters and had a full topless scene.  My sister came back from the set and said "we had this gal on our set today who had these HUGE boobs", which naturally caused me to joke that they should rename the show "Ress-Erection Blvd."  ;)

(rim shot)

Wow, can't believe I've never heard of this actress before. She's very hot.

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »
Kristin Chenoweth

I saw her today for the second time.  She is Danny Devito's busty, bubbly, bimbo blonde wife in the 2006 Xmas movie, "Deck the Halls".  There is one scene where her tits are practically bouncing out of her top.  I'd say DDs.  Very nice cleavage.

The other movie, strangely is also an Xmas movie.  2008's "Four Christmases" with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.  She was Reese's character's sister, and again she was ROCKING some awesome Cleveland in a tight Xmas sweater.

On a side note, she's a classically trained singer and has a vocal range of over 4 octaves. 
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 04:35:53 AM »
<a href="http://www.str8up.com/watch.php?v=3528" target="_blank">A sex scene from one of her movies</a>. Damn, she's fabulous. F-cups??

Kelli Garner belongs on this list.

Adding to the wealth

mcgarp

• F Cup
Re: Actresses who play
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009, 05:35:51 AM »
Kristin Chenoweth

I saw her today for the second time.  She is Danny Devito's busty, bubbly, bimbo blonde wife in the 2006 Xmas movie, "Deck the Halls".  There is one scene where her tits are practically bouncing out of her top.  I'd say DDs.  Very nice cleavage.

The other movie, strangely is also an Xmas movie.  2008's "Four Christmases" with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.  She was Reese's character's sister, and again she was ROCKING some awesome Cleveland in a tight Xmas sweater.

On a side note, she's a classically trained singer and has a vocal range of over 4 octaves. 
Not saying you're wrong, but the gal in the pic sure looks like Cameron Diaz.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: Actresses who play
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009, 06:50:36 AM »
Not saying you're wrong, but the gal in the pic sure looks like Cameron Diaz.

There's a resemblance to Cameron Diaz in the photo, but that's Kristin Chenoweth.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:57:20 AM by gonZo »

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »
Stacy Nelkin as Candy in "Up The Academy".  A great film with lots of great tits.  (Well, Stacy's were great and they were prominantly displayed numerous times.)  Even Barbara Bach jerking off a gun and making all the students in class spurt.  :-)

Anyone remember this piece of trash film?

-dragon

Oh jeez, I had a huge crush on Stacy Nelkin as a kid, in my teenage days I thought she was packing! She was so damn cute! Too bad the only movies she was in that come to mind were that god-awful comedy with Tony Danza and the apes and the Halloween 3. Michelle Johnson made quite an impression as well on late night cable in Blame it on Rio. Who would of thought of the two young actresses, Demi would be the one who blew up? Last thing, the scene on the beach where the fathers strolling along and discover their daughters have gone topless, how in the hell did Demi hide this underneath that bikini?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 10:59:55 AM by chorizo »

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2009, 10:35:39 AM »
Has Kimberly McArthur come up? Sadly, the only topless video I can think of for her were quick appearances in "Young Doctors in Love" and -- was it "Easy Money?" A bad Rodney Dangerfield flick.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »
Adding to the wealth

Kelli Garner rocks my socks. Kelli Garner also rocks the cleavage.

Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »
Agreed. I lust/love Kelli. I am sad to report that she is in an off-Broadway play right now, and from her photos there appears to be going the way of Jennifer Connelly, i.e. slim to the point of losing the girls.

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2009, 12:59:27 PM »
I loved Stacy Nelkin...she was also in the movie Serial.....Actually from North Jersey, I double dated with her in college...and later she married Barry Bostwick.   Yes, she was quite shapely and cute too.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »
Joy Lansing from the 60's.. she was on a few episodes of The Beverly Hill Billies...and two or three b movies

Surely you underestimate her career! She had a recurring role on The Bob Cummings Show:

Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2009, 06:37:52 AM »
I loved Stacy Nelkin...she was also in the movie Serial.....Actually from North Jersey, I double dated with her in college...and later she married Barry Bostwick.   Yes, she was quite shapely and cute too.

Ah, here is a still of the lovely Stacey in Up the Academy.