Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: Actresses who play
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »
Agreed. I lust/love Kelli. I am sad to report that she is in an off-Broadway play right now, and from her photos there appears to be going the way of Jennifer Connelly, i.e. slim to the point of losing the girls.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_x4-UwMPCI

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
Re: Actresses who play \
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2010, 02:19:41 PM »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

uruseiranma

• D Cup
  • I don't have anything to wear!
    • www.villageofthegiants.net
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2010, 11:18:36 PM »

Jennifer Ellison probably had her biggest role ever in the adaptation of Phantom of the Opera. Though not much is made in light of her being 'busty,' but just compare her to the female lead Emmy Rossum on the left.

There's also some other pics of Ellison out there...but since we're talking movie roles, this one sprang to mind.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »
Jennifer looked a lot 'bigger' in The Cottage, in fact if you grab the dvd they had her boobs spill out below the 'frame' of her photo on the back cover!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

JimWynorski

• B Cup
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2010, 01:54:40 AM »
Here are some of my favorite go-to girls from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

mauidaddio

• B Cup
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »
Is it more insulting for a woman to be cast just because of her bust size?  How is that different than being a hand model, leg model, foot model, etc...?

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:08 PM »
Is it more insulting for a woman to be cast just because of her bust size?  How is that different than being a hand model, leg model, foot model, etc...?

Hmmm, but the latter are just being used for that specific part. They don't (usually) talk or act or do anything else, you never really get to see the whole person - just their hands, legs, feet, etc.

Its easier to objectify a whole person when you get to see them as a complete individual and they get to talk, interact and play some part in the plot/story of a tv show or movie but their whole purpose of being there is a sight gag, punch line, bimbo, boing factor, or sex toy for the "real" characters.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »
Hmmm, but the latter are just being used for that specific part. They don't (usually) talk or act or do anything else, you never really get to see the whole person - just their hands, legs, feet, etc.

Its easier to objectify a whole person when you get to see them as a complete individual and they get to talk, interact and play some part in the plot/story of a tv show or movie but their whole purpose of being there is a sight gag, punch line, bimbo, boing factor, or sex toy for the "real" characters.

I don't really object to the type-casting that goes on, and I wish more of "our " women got cast more often. But you've raised an interesting point, that big breasts are a kind of Hollywood code for dumb, lazy, and sexually promiscuous. In my never-ending bio of Roberta Pedon one of the strangest things to deal with was her obssessive efforts to get into movies. She was considered for a number of roles and rejected because her appearance would have required, in the opinion of a couple of casting agents, rewrites of scripts. One of the roles was in a Jan Michael Vincent movie in which the female lead was supposed to be a total slut, but plain looking.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
Interesting first hand info -- but also, Jan Michael Vincent was/is just plain bugs. Still, the casting philosophy rings true.

I suspect that Jennifer Connelly would never have gotten an Academy Award before her reduction. Meanwhile, Yale-educated Meredith Salenger is still out there, bumbling around, her superb rack intact but doing nothing parts. Her latest is a mini-budget indie with her in a Bettie Page sort of role. She better strip for Playboy pronto, before the inevitable saggage, or her career as a hottie is over.

Both have used their physiques to get roles; both are good actresses (although I must say that Jennifer is way overrated; at the very least she has a stupid agent. I mean, "The Hulk" right after "A Beautiful Mind"? Meanwhile, Meredith is starting to look a little harsh.)

Only one has advanced, and that's the one who got the br.

volcano_ten

• A Cup
    • Big Titted Girls on Cam
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:33 AM »
I'd like to add:  
Betsy Russell (Private School--another must see)
Nice to meet you. I am new here.
My main reason of life is this actress Betsy Russell, exactly in that movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01eQLV4zbI

But please some one needs to help me how to find the SHOWER SCENE where there was a blonde girl with DDD boobs in that movie

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2010, 11:43:54 AM »

Yes,  Angela was more than qualified in this department.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »
I suspect that Jennifer Connelly would never have gotten an Academy Award before her reduction.

She did from me.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »

Never heard of Lorissa McComas before -- just found out she died last year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorissa_McComas
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

JimWynorski

• B Cup
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2010, 03:06:44 PM »
Very sad.  I worked with her many times over her short career.  She had the potential to be a really good actress(and did some very nice non-nude roles in some of my sci-fi/action flicks), but always felt the need to fall back on what made her famous in the first place.

TWoods

• A Cup
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2010, 09:18:55 PM »
Kelli Garner rocks my socks. Kelli Garner also rocks the cleavage.

Such a cutie too.