Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« on: February 26, 2008, 12:44:48 PM »
Some of you don't go for this, while others like it... You know the look... When a girl has herself pumped full of saline, silicone, and collagen.  Goes to the tanning salon daily, colors her hair, has fake nails, super fake looking overfilled boobs, tattoos, and piercings.

Let's post some of our best pics of man made sluts.  Sounds like fun, eh?

I'll start off with leah walker

 

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »

*

Judas_James

  • D Cup
  • 256
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »
Damn! I love the idea of this thread!

 

I love all kinds of big boobed girls, but Barbie-Doll blondes are sooooo hot!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »
the one JJ posted is actually hot
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Judas_James

  • D Cup
  • 256
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »
Quote:

shara1 said:
the one JJ posted is actually hot




LOL It's Kelly Bell btw.

*

Fritz Lang

  • C Cup
  • 95
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »
Compliments, good idea! Great tread!!

 

*

Nio

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33

*

r2d2

  • G Cup
  • 1476
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »
Quote:

Addicted2implants said:
Some of you don't go for this, while others like it... You know the look... When a girl has herself pumped full of saline, silicone, and collagen.  Goes to the tanning salon daily, colors her hair, has fake nails, super fake looking overfilled boobs, tattoos, and piercings.





While she may not be quite as extreme as some of the others I always thought that Sugar fitted that description quite well ...


 

*

habermas

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
I'm a big fan of the "pumped up barbie doll look" myself, great idea to start a thread on this lovely topic

Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
I love this type of model.  For me this is what I love about BE.  I love to see what they looked like naturally as a bonus to this.  Well done on this thread!

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »

*

Judas_James

  • D Cup
  • 256
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »
Quote:

habermas said:
I'm a big fan of the "pumped up barbie doll look" myself, great idea to start a thread on this lovely topic




Who is that? (sure I have seen her before)

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »
Quote:

Judas_James said:Who is that? (sure I have seen her before)




http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/473266/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »
Beautiful thread!
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »
believe this would count.



lactose 'believes even ken would get a woody' tolerant
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12