*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1260 on: October 09, 2016, 08:21:52 AM »
Mary Maddison

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1261 on: October 11, 2016, 07:22:56 AM »
 :)

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1262 on: October 21, 2016, 07:39:59 AM »
 :)

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1263 on: November 02, 2016, 07:55:08 AM »
 :)

*

Haku

  • A Cup
  • 854
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1264 on: December 01, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
 :)

*

Eliza

  • 426
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1265 on: December 01, 2016, 05:47:15 PM »
All photos copyright Eliza D
unless otherwise stated.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1266 on: December 30, 2016, 07:18:56 PM »
brunette barbie
I'm walkin' here

*

Benji Dude

  • G Cup
  • 933
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1267 on: January 02, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »
:)

Who is that, Haku?

Her name is Thisin but she goes by "Filthy Nikki" on Twitter very friendly.

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1268 on: January 02, 2017, 03:46:21 PM »
brunette barbie

these individuals are all prudish. They give their followers the feeling of: F++k me,
but they do not wanna get laid. They are ordinary ladies in small towns,
dreaming of a pornstar-career or less or more. Great times. Hypocritical and hot at the same time.

And we both are pitiable: we - small town jerk off big boobs nerds with no girlfriends - will never get them, they will never be famous.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:48:19 PM by Bramlet »

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1269 on: January 02, 2017, 04:02:23 PM »
 8)
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1270 on: January 05, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »
she does mfc
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1271 on: January 07, 2017, 04:34:37 PM »
k?
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1272 on: January 09, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »
It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear
She'll put on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me, do I look all right?
And I say, yes, you look wonderful tonight
We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me
And then she asks me, do you feel all right?
And I say, yes, I feel wonderful tonight
I'm walkin' here

*

Juggernaut76

  • A Cup
  • 876
  • I'm unstoppable
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1273 on: January 12, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »
Nikki's next size goal for her lips and tits
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #1274 on: January 13, 2017, 01:11:52 PM »
she give a hell of a blow job when my vcr is working.
I'm walkin' here