*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #840 on: October 12, 2011, 10:13:22 AM »
"That's three for three."
Just go with it. It's poetry.
;)

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #841 on: October 12, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »
3 4 3 same as three for three, it's a baseball thing. Not making out in 3 attempts as a batter. tks.
I'm walkin' here

*

mlincoln86

  • A Cup
  • 161
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #842 on: October 26, 2011, 03:14:27 AM »
blargh!!

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #843 on: October 26, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »
Helloooo Titties!  :D

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #844 on: October 26, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
Sorry I can't stop, vandals took the handle and the train it won't slow down won't slow down  no way to slow down. Laura Vinicombe
I'm walkin' here

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #845 on: October 27, 2011, 02:16:55 AM »

*

kimjac1977

  • A Cup
  • 109
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #846 on: October 27, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »
That is what size I want mine to be ...

k

*

BKLounge

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #847 on: November 01, 2011, 11:22:46 PM »
I cannot find out who this woman is. Anybody?

Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #848 on: November 02, 2011, 06:18:42 AM »
Nanda Croft

*

Walter34

  • E Cup
  • 741
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #849 on: November 02, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #850 on: November 11, 2011, 09:15:47 PM »
Another pic of my current fave. I definitely like the alien/mantis look.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:12:35 AM by LIONHEART »

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #851 on: November 13, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »
Laura Vinicombe- google her
This thread is amazing, and Laura Vinicombe is incredibly hot!!

*

mek

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 24
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #852 on: November 13, 2011, 12:15:11 PM »
...if they hadn't scored, we'd have won...

*

detroitmaggs

  • A Cup
  • 102
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #853 on: November 13, 2011, 12:49:37 PM »
Another pic of my current fave. I definitely like the alien/mantis look.



She has to be one of my favorite finds on the internet, even though there aren't many pics of her.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #854 on: November 13, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »
Another Russian hottie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzoIrCX1f1A&feature=related

So I wondered: what would make mek post after a three year hiatus?  Now I know: Katya Sambuka!  Thanks, guy.