Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
General Discussion
Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
Pages:
1
...
51
52
[
53
]
54
55
...
89
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Kabuka33
A Cup
94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #780 on:
May 21, 2011, 02:38:01 AM »
and here go more dolls
Logged
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form
alexdiver
A Cup
154
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #781 on:
May 21, 2011, 06:49:13 AM »
Great morphs Kabuka, truely fake dolly looking!
Logged
suzieq_
317
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #782 on:
May 21, 2011, 08:00:58 AM »
Alexandra "Kissie" Nilsson is looking pretty promising....
Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
Logged
bigtitfan
B Cup
54
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #783 on:
May 21, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »
Kissie is really underrated! Great implants on a super tight frame
Logged
doggzilla
B Cup
67
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #784 on:
May 21, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »
Thought I was the only one who liked her, nobody seemed to care whenever I would bring her up!
Logged
Kabuka33
A Cup
94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #785 on:
May 22, 2011, 02:44:44 AM »
another doll
Logged
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form
alexdiver
A Cup
154
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #786 on:
May 22, 2011, 06:33:24 AM »
Quote from: Kabuka33 on May 22, 2011, 02:44:44 AM
another doll
Got to get me one of these haha
Logged
bigtitfan
B Cup
54
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #787 on:
May 22, 2011, 07:21:22 AM »
Maybe Kissie is too slim for most people doggzilla...but certainly not for me!
Logged
SamV
My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
2483
SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #788 on:
May 23, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »
"
Hmm, should I take offense over Kabuka33's avatar picture?
"
Sam "
I'm thinking ... I'm thinking ...
" V
Logged
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }
luvdemwhoppers
T Cup
8196
Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #789 on:
May 23, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
new to me, I'm likin' it
Logged
I'm walkin' here
Dr_Fashizzle
Fizzle Cup
2671
Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #790 on:
May 24, 2011, 11:30:28 AM »
Quote from: luvdemwhoppers on May 23, 2011, 04:37:08 PM
new to me, I'm likin' it
Yeah, Kirsty's a good girl
Logged
sexykatkel
A Cup
28
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #791 on:
May 24, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
These girls are Gorgeous! I want this look!
Logged
luvdemwhoppers
T Cup
8196
Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #792 on:
May 24, 2011, 07:31:06 PM »
tight shot of Kristy's CSL. i WANT sum dat, yup yup
Logged
I'm walkin' here
Verbotenbruste
1328
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #793 on:
May 24, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
Quote from: Dr_Fashizzle on May 24, 2011, 11:30:28 AM
Yeah, Kirsty's a good girl
where did that image come from?
Logged
Belle
B Cup
296
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
«
Reply #794 on:
May 24, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
Quote from: Kabuka33 on May 22, 2011, 02:44:44 AM
another doll
Kabuka33, I recently requested an ID for this girl:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984318.0.html
She has that doll-like quality that you are capturing.. this wouldn't be one of yours would it?
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
...
51
52
[
53
]
54
55
...
89
Topics:
« previous
next »