*

Kabuka33

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #795 on: May 25, 2011, 06:28:50 AM »
Kabuka33, I recently requested an ID for this girl:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984318.0.html

She has that doll-like quality that you are capturing.. this wouldn't be one of yours would it?
Yes, i did that some years ago, i use to have a website where i posted it, and i've seen some other websites using it
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form

*

onlythefake

  • A Cup
  • 55
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #796 on: May 25, 2011, 09:09:06 AM »
pure barbie!

*

BossyAmber

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
  • I HEART BIG BOOBIES!!
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #797 on: May 26, 2011, 01:20:12 AM »
I love this look..im fact this is my favorite look of all....GO BARBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!



*

BossyAmber

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
  • I HEART BIG BOOBIES!!
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #798 on: May 26, 2011, 01:22:34 AM »
and here go more dolls

I LOVE THIS PIC!!..YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!



*

BossyAmber

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
  • I HEART BIG BOOBIES!!
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #799 on: May 26, 2011, 01:24:14 AM »
there are some morph in the face, arms, boobs, butts, etc, here is another one
YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIME DOLL...SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!



*

HotBlondie77

  • A Cup
  • 135
  • aka SexyStar or SexyStarr77
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #800 on: May 26, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
Love this thread!!!!
Expanders....
@SexyStarr77
Goal 3600-4000cc

*

Pacman

  • Woka Woka
  • 1289
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #801 on: May 26, 2011, 09:49:26 AM »
The morph work here is super original and really well done. I can't put my finger on everything that's been done, but I think it's pretty neat.
For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

*

BossyAmber

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
  • I HEART BIG BOOBIES!!
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #802 on: May 26, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »
another doll

i love this doll...super sexy! ;D



*

Kabuka33

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #803 on: May 26, 2011, 01:11:42 PM »
here is another one with extra tits
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #804 on: May 26, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
here is another one with extra tits

Kabuka, I think you have found a big fan base right here.

*

Kabuka33

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #805 on: May 26, 2011, 04:23:49 PM »
Kabuka, I think you have found a big fan base right here.
hahaha, cool!!!!
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #806 on: May 26, 2011, 07:25:10 PM »
tight shot of Kristy's CSL. i WANT sum dat, yup yup
UK,; MAIL
I'm walkin' here

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #807 on: June 08, 2011, 09:06:01 PM »
Kissie trying her best to convince us she's not a real girl...  ;D

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #808 on: June 10, 2011, 10:43:44 AM »
...Or that she is

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #809 on: June 10, 2011, 06:53:29 PM »
I like the slut bimbo look. Makes for good woodl
I'm walkin' here