*

Judas_James

  • D Cup
  • 256
    • Email
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #810 on: June 11, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »
I like the slut bimbo look. Makes for good woodl

I couldn't agree more sir!

Also I am incredibly grateful to this thread for introducing me to Alexandra "Kissie" Nilsson!

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #811 on: June 11, 2011, 09:07:14 PM »
You can leave your hat on baby, Joe sez it's ok.
I'm walkin' here

*

Octaviano

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #812 on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:24 AM »
Kabuka, I think you have found a big fan base right here.

Kabuka is te name of the morph-maker.  ::)

Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #813 on: June 16, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
Elizaveta enjoys herself on Russian TV recently. For instance, see her here and here.

Her real name seems to be Олеся Кожевникова. Or Olesya Kozhevnikova, if you prefer ...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:42:40 PM by gonZo »
Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #814 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »
What is it about this name Kozhevnikova?  I made the mistake of Googling just that surname alone and that's how I discovered Tatyana Kozhevnikova, the World's Strongest Vagina. :o

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #815 on: June 16, 2011, 06:35:39 PM »
think the spray tan might be minwax, idk. ::)
I'm walkin' here

*

Kabuka33

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #816 on: June 17, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »
Barbie Adela
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2011, 03:01:23 PM »
Kabuka is te name of the morph-maker.  ::)

Yes, I know.  And the morph-maker has a big fan right here.  ;)

*

colt13

  • E Cup
  • 617
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #818 on: September 08, 2011, 12:28:16 PM »

*

Kabuka33

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #819 on: September 09, 2011, 03:57:53 AM »
http://dlisted.com/node/43327/images/spl312789_008.jpg

Katiebot 1000 ready for production.

God! i use to watch "I'm a **29**, get me out of here" just because of her, Jordan is gorgeous!!!
sig deleted by mod: it links to multiple rule violations and can't be posted here in any form

*

benfan

  • D Cup
  • 135
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #820 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:16 PM »
The boobs could be bigger, but, this gal seems on topic:
http://kowb1290.com/russian-barbie-doll/

BF

*

LIONHEART

  • C Cup
  • 136
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #821 on: September 13, 2011, 12:42:31 PM »
We all know her and she's probably been posted here. And, while Orit Fox does have an exceptional rack, it's this pic of her face that really qualifies her for this thread. Pity it's not a full-body shot.

*

metatron_dk

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 12

*

Trashmen26

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #823 on: September 14, 2011, 07:27:13 AM »
Kirsty Yaqub aKa Kirsty Louise  :P
When you Have nothing to say, just Shut UP!

*

Locke_Fireclaw

  • C Cup
  • 98
    • www.gu-tec.com
Re: Super Fake looking, Plastic Surgery Barbie dolls
« Reply #824 on: September 14, 2011, 09:55:42 AM »
I see your pic Trashmen, and I raise you another!

Those lips are just INSANE! *drool* She should probably have a slot in the boobs & lips thread too, but, I'm lazy. :D

Locke
Don't point your finger at a crazy person!