*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
I can't believe it took them this long to bring one out. With the 40k universe having such a detailed background it's been screaming out for one for years.

You are an Acolyte in the service of the Emperors’ Inquisition. You stand in the front line of a great and secret war where your duty is to hunt out the foul stench of heresy, the vile alien, and the twisted influence of Chaos. You will tread where others fear, venturing to distant planets, ancient space hulks and the unsavoury depths of the under-hive.

You will never know fame nor reward, yet if you stand resolute your deeds will be whispered to the God-Emperor of Mankind and your name will be revered for millennia.

http://www.blackindustries.com/?template=40K&content=40K-dh-rulebook

I had a go myself with a group of friends last night. It's really rather good fun. Only one session played so far and I've already got myself one insanity point.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

BelShanar

  • E Cup
  • 409
    • Email
Dang, now this does look like fun. I just might have to pick up a copy of this next time I am in my local gaming supply store.



::no that was not sarcastic at all, I think that a 40K RPG is a great idea!::

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Is it D20 compatible?

-Munch "I want to play my l33t half ogre ninja paladin psion" Wolf

*

BelShanar

  • E Cup
  • 409
    • Email
If I know GW (Games Workshop) it will only use D6 and D3, since thats how everything else in their lineup works.


But then again, I have been a bit out of touch with them recently, so who knows?

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
What does '40K' refer to?

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
I was joking since everything seems to need to be D20 nowadays...

yeah, I know it is GW ... which means you will have to buy miniatures for your characters ...

-Munch "and by next year the rules for those miniatures will be obsolete, and you will need to buy new miniatures if you want to keep playing" Wolf

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
No miniatures and it's all D10 so far.

And yes I agree about GW's usual policy for their tabletop game.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:
What does '40K' refer to?



40K is what "Warhammer 40,000" is usually shortened to.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
I think most people playing it have more then enough miniatures to play. What they would do it produce a whole new line of miniatures that not compatible with the rest of their games.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Quote:

Breasts said:
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:
What does '40K' refer to?



40K is what "Warhammer 40,000" is usually shortened to.



Ah.  

I kept coming up with things like, "only needs 40KB of RAM" (HAH! ), "maximum of 40,000 concurrent players", "minimum of 40,000 concurrent players", "typical ownership is 40,000 objects" and weird stuff like that.

*

MissChievous

  • Finger Food
  • 1467
  • The Emprah Protects
O.O



........O.O



I WANT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
"She's like our own personal Harley Quinn, except Harley looks at her and says "boy is SHE fucking nuts!"" - Agent Dee

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
I'll stick with dawn of war and dawn of war 2 (SOON!)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Played the 2nd session of the introductory adventure today.
Again great fun.
My character actually got to fire one of his guns this time and appropriately for my class (Assassin) my first shot in the game was a headshot.
I didn't get a kill with that shot but a headshot was cool none the less.

And I also acquired a 2nd insanity point.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3414
Next session tomorrow and a new adventure.  
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

BE_KicksAss

  • G Cup
  • 808
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
I thot I mite juz say WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

BE"CrushDaHumiez"_KicksAss
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>