*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2003, 08:57:02 AM »
This is my first post anywhere in the BEA.  I've been with the site since it started (in fact, I started with Acotto's ftp site before that), but I've never gotten around to joining.

Anyway, I live in Tokyo, so I see plenty of big bust models.  One of my favorites, who I've never seen on this site is Koizumi Mayu.  It's a little hard to see, but I use her for my icon.  Besides great tits, she has a face that I like with nice full lips.

She's had occasional pictures at FOB and she also has her own site at www.koizumimayu.com.

There's a few other omissions in the list here.  How about Mimi Miyagi (after her boob job)?  Also Sakura Sena/Jewel-J.  There are also quite a few other Japanese AV (porno) stars in the 100 cm/G-K cup category.  One model who is very cute and popular is called Cocollo.

Anyway, the girls definitely do seem to be getting bigger every year.  Even in the last 10 years or so, I've noticed a big difference.  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2003, 02:22:26 PM »
Welcome to the BEA Forum geoffk. We have long been hoping for someone like you, who is at Ground Zero, so to speak, to join us here as we discuss our favorite big bust Asian ladies.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Sleeper

  • G Cup
  • 1060
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2003, 03:00:35 AM »
Nice  tits  from Japan

   

*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2003, 12:42:05 PM »
I swear, someone's putting something in the water over there...  Although in this case I think most of those girls had them 'done'.  Ah well, boobs are boobs.

Thanx for the find Wolf!  
Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2003, 12:46:25 PM »
Doubtful that alot of them had them "done".  Maybe a few, but not a lot of them.  Implants aren't exactly popluar in Japan.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2003, 12:55:29 PM »
'Most' was a pretty general word, I meant to say atleast a few of them I could tell had them done, areolas(sp?) aren't supposed to look like that on some...

Ironic point though, here I am, a proponent to bigger and better implants, but for some reason, I don't like fake asian ones(except for Minka of course)... Reminds me of a line in Clerks:

Dante:  But you hate people!
Randall:  Yeah, but I love gatherings, funny huh?
Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2003, 01:01:42 PM »
 
Quote:

Dante: But you hate people!
Randall: Yeah, but I love gatherings, funny huh?  




Dante: You're a menace to both the living and the dead.
Randall: I like to think I'm a master of my own destiny.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Squeaky_Clean

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2003, 03:03:40 PM »
Kinda off the subject, but did anyone see the animated verison of clerks?  

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2003, 03:05:33 PM »
Yup, have the DVD.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2003, 03:13:40 PM »
And now my contribution to put the thread back on topic:

   
...Don't touch me again...

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2003, 04:24:07 PM »
Holy shit!

I know that she's leaning down and into the camera, but damn! are those puppies barking out at me!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2003, 04:46:26 PM »
I love asian breasts, so here is an controbution.  

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2003, 04:47:30 PM »
And another.  

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2003, 05:05:26 PM »
Yeah it's kind of odd.  I mean I was done at the transfer admit day in socal and I saw some Japanese (actually born and raised in Japan) girls there who had busts that really did make me think twice about whether the girls in anime are really that fictional.  I mean I've seen girls that are roughly 5' tall and have C-D cup busts.  Girls like this one are becoming a bit more common.

...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Squeaky_Clean

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2003, 08:09:29 PM »
Don't quote me on this, but could it be that these breast pills are popular over there?

Would explain the sudden increase over there.