*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Shara Shares Alike
« on: April 28, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »
One tall Dutch morpher + Denise Milani + angel outfit a la Victoria's Secret + bigger boobs (what VS could use) = Shara earns her own thread.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »
Impressive work!
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
yay finally earned my own Douwe-thread , glad you 2 like it, more coming soon  
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »
You have 5 seconds to soak up your praise then you must return to the photoshop mines!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 02:03:10 PM »
Quote:

ZoD said:
You have 5 seconds to soak up your praise then you must return to the photoshop mines!  




watch out I may rebel, and you can't stop me :P

*for now returns to the mines*

nr 9-13 are up
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »
I wanna see the pic!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »
which one? :P they were in the UG... think I can reupload m
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
I want to se it all!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Shara Shares Alike
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »
all 30? dayum you can contact me on msn if you want :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers