*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2008, 01:55:39 AM »
Oi! lt, our hazmat teams can only handle one exploder at a time, and G_I_John has priority...you're gonna have to reschedule your exploding for another time, thankyouverymuch

Why isn't September in the ultra-slim-n-stacked thread? I can't recall seeing too many women here with that bra size. I usually take nipple piercings on a case-by-case basis...SC's aren't that bad, but I do think I prefer her au naturel, nipple-wise.

Another in the pantheon of hot Italian models
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

RDaneel

  • F Cup
  • 820
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
September has made her video debut, one at PinupFiles in an awesome tiny ittle sparkle bikini, and the other is at PinupGlam and it's from her behind-the-scenes in the classic PinupGlam top, all tight and stretchy and bouncy.  

We've got short version clips from both of these videos at our official Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01







I  am  at  a  loss  for   wordz...
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »
well ive just seen both of her new videos snd have to give a resounding thumbs up.

definitely one of those models who photogenic as she is, is just that much more almost unbearably cute on video.

amazing figure as well.  hope to see more of her ass and legs in the future...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »
Many of you know that our shoots are conducted by some of our models themselves, so we get a lot of requests for behind-the-scenes shots of that.  Here's a nice one of September with Jelena Jensen and Monica Mendez, hard at work.  


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2008, 01:54:30 PM »
wow... she's hot
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Tifosi

  • C Cup
  • 164
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2008, 04:52:08 PM »
She is incredible!  Love everything about her including the piercings but I'm a SG fan too so I go for that sort of thing.

Great find.

*

Buff

  • C Cup
  • 69
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »
She has great breasts, pierced or not. However her face makeup  leaves something to be desired. It makes her look like she is much older than she really is.

Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2008, 11:27:44 PM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
Many of you know that our shoots are conducted by some of our models themselves, so we get a lot of requests for behind-the-scenes shots of that.  Here's a nice one of September with Jelena Jensen and Monica Mendez, hard at work.  







Glorious!

DJ, how tall is September?

*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »
Quote:

BElover said:
Quote:

DJPFC said:
Many of you know that our shoots are conducted by some of our models themselves, so we get a lot of requests for behind-the-scenes shots of that.  Here's a nice one of September with Jelena Jensen and Monica Mendez, hard at work.  







Glorious!

DJ, how tall is September?




5'4"

*

JUSTIN_SANE

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »
so how tall is the one on her right

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »
I believe Jelena is around 5'9" or 5'10"  

She's pretty tall.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »
Quote:

SteveZ said:
Quote:

ghosthostblue said:
This girl has some fantabulous nipples, whether pierced or not.




Without the piercings, they might not be so. I had an ex who knew i went nuts for her oversized nipples, but also that I wasn't crazy about her pierced nipple (she used to have the both done, but reported the left one came out thanks to an overzealously suckling boyfriend). When I revealed to her that piercings didn't really do it for me, she informed me that her nipples were MUCH smaller before getting them pierced. Shortly after piercing, they swelled up and stayed that way, and she seemed happy with the results.




Yes, nipples do get bigger after peircing.  I speak from recent experience.  I spoke earlier of my fiance who has them done.  She had surgery the other day and had to take them out.  We had some time to fool around before we went to the hospital and after she took them out.  Believe you me,her nipples were not that big before she got them done!  I loved it. Even when removed, the nipples hold their size at least for a while!  She made a comment about how it seemed like she was always nipping out!  It's funny, I like the piercings, but loved seeing them out too! Anything new and different is fun I guess!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »
Got a brand new set of September up... some of the film from the "Sparkle Bikini" video.  Awesome, awesome, awesome...

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »
awesome indeed.

keep the full body shots coming, she is a vision head to toe...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

rebelde

  • F Cup
  • 633
    • BoobGlam
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2008, 04:58:26 AM »
Yes DJPFC....................awesome, awesome, awesome...

Quote:

DJPFC said:
Got a brand new set of September up... some of the film from the "Sparkle Bikini" video.  Awesome, awesome, awesome...


BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.