*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #390 on: August 04, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »
Here's another Melina photo. What I like is that there's nothing vulgar about her at all.  She truly is a work of art.

*

TheDing

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #391 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »
Kim Eternity had a reduction?!?!?  You serious?  I haven't seen her in a while but I didn't know she had a reduction!!! What a shame...what a loss....
Any photos of her out there post-cut?

And I'm with hugejugglover; the bigger the better.  Don't get me wrong - I like them thick in the rear, but I need something to hold on to up top you know!  A LOT of somethin'!

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #392 on: August 09, 2006, 08:43:48 PM »
Here's another of the exotic beauty Melina.

*

JohnFogerty

  • C Cup
  • 73
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #393 on: August 09, 2006, 11:56:04 PM »
Thanx, Hugejugglover for posting melina's pix!
She's a very natural freak: amazing girl!
She's thin and cute too.
Any other pix of her?
Cheers, guys

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2006, 07:29:45 PM »
Here's another busty ebony lady.  There's good news and bad news.  The good news... well, the photo speaks for itself.  The bad news...that photo is a breast reduction PRE-op photo.

*

Charles

  • D Cup
  • 146
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2006, 03:54:44 AM »
Leo is dead, she killed herself with an overdose
you can read it at Nadines and BEttie-Bs website

*

malquerido

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2006, 07:13:17 AM »
Great pic but anyone have news about shasa
where is she?

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »
Quote:

Leo is dead, she killed herself with an overdose
you can read it at Nadines and BEttie-Bs website



Could you be more specific please?  I guess I should know who Leo is, but I don't.

Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2006, 01:18:47 AM »
Quote:

"Could you be more specific please? I guess I should know who Leo is, but I don't."


 

@hugejugglover:

The lady being referred to was named "Anja," aka "Leo." She is the model in my Attachment, from a few posts back:

http://forum.bearchive.com/download.php?Number=497831

Also: Thanks for the pics of Melina. She certainly is a naturally endowed woman!

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #399 on: August 24, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »
Is it true that she killed herself!?

Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #400 on: October 24, 2006, 10:47:28 PM »
Quote:

"Is it true that she killed herself!?"




Late Response: Yes, unfortunately.

Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #401 on: October 25, 2006, 03:43:49 PM »
what prompted her to commit suicide?

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #402 on: November 08, 2006, 01:34:53 PM »
I don't find any black model/pornstar except Lacey Duvalle, only white chicks. Have you some names to share please?

*

diamondgeezer

  • E Cup
  • 336
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #403 on: November 08, 2006, 01:56:35 PM »
Where are you looking, and are you meaning enchanced starlets only? Some of you may know my slight obsession with ebony boobies, and my favourite black ladies (apart from the GF of course) are Sierra, Vanessa Blue, Audrey James and Carmen Hayes. None are lacking in the booby department.
The Todd says: There's a breast reduction about to start, and I'm gonna see if I can stop it...
The Todd says: Hey Elliot, your boobies look hot today
The Todd says: Shiny, shiny shiny scalpel, shiny shiny scalpel...
The Todd says: Log on, and thank me later

Best thread EVAR

*

La_Mangouste

  • C Cup
  • 81
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #404 on: November 08, 2006, 01:57:57 PM »
Huge fake tits are a plus but I'm open minded  
I remember now I have a couple of Audrey James videos. Sure she is well endowed