*

Wgwmb

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
    • http://www.wie-gross-wird-mein-busen.de
Shopping girl
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »
Can you please comment this morph?
From a technical point of view. What is do good, and what is not?
I am open for any suggestions.

*

merciscool

  • E Cup
  • 273
Re: Shopping girl
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 06:27:15 PM »
well I'm no pro, I'd say that's a damn good morph. especially with the shape and lack of blur. you made them look realistically round, so they dont have any indents or bulges that would indicate a morph and the shirts not overly blurry like you expanded the picture so much that the pixels blur. it's noticeable, but most morphs are.

*

BE4me

  • G Cup
  • 815
  • Big Tit Hunter
Re: Shopping girl
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:27:22 PM »
I like it, and does Bigfan,
who left you a nice compliment
in the User Gallery Forum
 here
Artists -- Please Sign Your Work!!!