*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #465 on: July 18, 2008, 11:25:37 PM »
It would be a thrill to meet you in Vegas, Miss Rose - it would be a highlight especially for my first visit down there.  I unfortunately have too many schedule conflicts around that time.
Life's a Beach...

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2008, 10:52:29 AM »
I would like to go to Vegas but I'm moving (sad story)  Too busy.  
I'm sure you will meet most of us on day.  And what a great day(s) that will be.

If you ever come to the Maryland let me know.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2008, 11:29:59 AM »
Let me know if you ever get anywhere near Portland, or Seattle. I would be there in a heart beat.

What do I have to do to get you to the club in Portland? Do you have an agent? or a number the club can reach you?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #468 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »
I don't have a real "touring schedual" right now, beyond going to Las Vegas, @ the end of August, for the "Gentleman Club Owner's EXPO"

I've got some sexy printed promotional photos of myself to sign, & hand-out.

My web-site is becoming bigger, & bigger...& I'm working ALLOT harder than I thought that was was going to have to.(Good thing I LOVE modeling! )

Yesterday, I filmed 4 new videos..., & did 3 photo-sets, & I've recorded 4 sexy stories...All to go up on my site in the next few days!

I don't want to brag on myself....but, I think my "Car Washing" video, may be worth a month's membership all by itself!!! I kind of went a little overboard! It's funny how nasty you can get with a soapy sponge!!

Want to see a photo?? just taken yesterday.
(My new bigger boobs are pretty much all settled in, & feeling GREAT, how do you think they look??)
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #469 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »
They look great, you look great, and I don't think anyone here would mind if you got more bubbles on yourself than the car
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #470 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »
Sure does look like you having so nice clean fun.  

Hope when you go to Vegas that you have a great time.  
They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.  I hope you do let some of what happens in Vegas out.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #471 on: July 20, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »
Ummm...they look....soapy and need hands on them to help wash em?    Lookin great and now what else are ya gonna get into?  

MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #472 on: July 20, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
You have nice eyes! I know that this may be a little off the norm request, but could we see a closer look of those eyes? You have some of the Manga characteristic of having big eyes and small nose, and mouth, that makes you very attractive. You have predominately soft round facial feature that is all feminine.

Well suffice to say, I have been studying your face, and if you were flat chested, I would still desire to have you. I think at first we notice your body, but I think, and maybe some of you guys agree with me, she has a beautiful face as well.

I am curious of where you got that face, and nationality. My first guess is Italy, because of Christina Ricci.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2008, 04:35:57 AM »
one for you
Magically Yours, magic

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #474 on: July 21, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »
Particularly good, magic -- I can imagine Elvgren painting something like that ...

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
One of my fans, has saved all the photos of myself, that I have posted here. He showed me a collection of all my modeling "different looks".

& Wow, for some reason, I sure can look allot of different ways!!
I'm always "on the inside", so I don't notice the difference so much, until I see the photos.

that's a lovely, & very natrual looking morph.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #476 on: July 21, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »
Ooo-hoo, I like that angle a lot
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »
Surfs UP!  Pants DOWN!   Sweet!

MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

magic

  • Z Cup
  • 10538
  • never too big
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #478 on: July 21, 2008, 10:25:35 PM »
here is another
Magically Yours, magic

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #479 on: July 23, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »
Niiice, Magic.

Rose -- whatcha think?