Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #630 on: May 04, 2010, 01:37:04 PM »
 :)So glad to have a couple sexy gentleman write me back!

I got so many new sexy modeling photos... I'm trying to figure out, which type of photos of me you guys would like to see.

I love feedback...I always want to improve my modeling, you can help me. ;)

"Cubeman" says my newly improved website is up, & running, & there's LOTS of free preview stuff over there for all of you. (Even my "Morphs" page!) :D :D



How do you guys feel about..."unposed" photos??? This was an "unknown" photo taken of me, getting ready to go out. ::)
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #631 on: May 04, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
You're definitely a wonderful sexy lady, Miss Rose, and I'm glad to see you posting such nice pictures at the BEA.   :D

For those interested in the verse on Miss Rose's breast in the B&W photo, it's the first half of the first verse of "Kahlil Gibran on Love", which you can find complete here.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #632 on: May 04, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
Thank you for the compliments...I'm a push-over for kind, & friendly  words. :)

You're wonderful, for helping me out.  I never knew where that poem, printed on my big boob came from!

I went to the link you so kindly posted, & read the entire poem...so very beautiful.

Tonight, I'll be dancing @ "The Tip Top Club" here in California... I'll tell you why I like the Tip Top... lots of clubs have a certain type of dancers that the owners, or managers like, & all the dancers will look like "that look".... the Tip Top seems to like "BIG TITS", & so many of the dancers I work with have really nice sized boobies!! :o :o

I have fairly big tittys (34"DDD) I love 'em, but I like to look at other girls with nice big boobs too. 8) ;) ;)
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #633 on: May 05, 2010, 10:30:47 PM »
 I'm searching for an active forum to share my new photos... I love to visit, & get little feed-back about how I'm doing with my modeling.

Are there a few guys here, who would like to be my forum buddy?

drop me a few posts.

I just did this "Country Girl" shoot...It reminded me of the movie, "Black Snake Moan"..wasn't that a great movie! 8)
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #634 on: May 05, 2010, 11:22:12 PM »
Wow, those Daisy Dukes are great !  :o :o

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #635 on: May 06, 2010, 08:43:48 AM »
Are there a few guys here, who would like to be my forum buddy?
We'll always be your friends here, even if you try to shake us off!
I always thought another nickname for you could be "The Phoenix" because at one time your life was downtrodden and dark, like ashes then suddenly you flew up to the sky like a bird made of fire.

But enough of the spiritual metaphors.  Damn you got a nice body!!!!!!  :)

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #636 on: May 06, 2010, 11:38:12 AM »
Always here for you, Kid. Just not always on line.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #637 on: May 06, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »
Nice posts... each one made me feel good.

I'm excited about sharing some of my new modeling... I having a real good time shooting more new stuff...& I hope you like it!  smile
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #638 on: May 06, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #639 on: May 06, 2010, 05:45:27 PM »
Great thread. Love the "Country Girl" shot... you look huger-er in that then almost all the others.

Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2010, 03:08:10 PM »
 :D  I'm still here, with all of you...
I just haven't had a moment to chose, & "re-size" some more photos to post (I wish this forum would resize the photos it self! ::))

My silly old "water pump" went out in my car, & I'm dealing with that right now. :P :P

I promise..I'll get more new photos up, very soon.

Have you guys peeked @ my new web-site??... pretty cool, huh?
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

Zorro

  • Zorro Cup
  • 6053
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »
Here's a morph in then meanwhile!
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

*

ionej

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #642 on: May 09, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »
love your photo wearing blue lingerie...how abut wearing this???

*

Thag13

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 39
Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #643 on: May 10, 2010, 01:12:02 AM »
I'm searching for an active forum to share my new photos... I love to visit, & get little feed-back about how I'm doing with my modeling.

Are there a few guys here, who would like to be my forum buddy?

drop me a few posts.

I just did this "Country Girl" shoot...It reminded me of the movie, "Black Snake Moan"..wasn't that a great movie! 8)

Great photo, and its a really nice pose for you.  Like the hair as well.
NO matter where you go, There you are!!!

Re: MissLolitaRose
« Reply #644 on: May 10, 2010, 12:01:59 PM »
 8) Happily I've been very busy.... but, I haven't been shooting "photo sets"  ...I've been shooting videos!!

My web-guy wrote on my web-site, that I would be the web-site with the most... "new content active".. so he told me to keep busy shooting new stuff!  ...& I have been. :) :)

I do some of my modeling out @ "the Forgotten Castle"..& believe it or not... aside from allot of other cool buildings, there's a full sized rocket-ship out here!!   It's true.

I shot a full photo set in the rocket a while back... but yesterday, I shot my first full double video in the rocket!  "weightless sex" was fan-fu*king-tas-tic! :P :o :o ;) :D

This "behind the scenes" photo was right before I began shooting my web-video.

I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.