*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »
Facially, you remind me of an actress named Dana Delany, but I always found her work a bit bland -- luckily, some of your pics also remind me of a very early Geena Davis, which makes more sense to me, I see more of a "Thelma and Louise" or "Long Kiss Goodnight" spirit to you ...

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2008, 05:52:34 PM »
"long Kiss Good-night", huh?   ....little ol' me?
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
You have impressive guns Miss L

And that long kiss goodnight sounds like a great idea
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

hourglass

  • E Cup
  • 789
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »
sweet angel!  how can such perfection bear this mortal globe?  you are amazingly beautiful, and it is a joy to read your words.  very glad you are out from under that thumb, you deserve s much more than that!  it's so sexy how short you are!  what size shoe do you wear?

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
Quote:

Miss Loli_a Rose said:
"long Kiss Good-night", huh?   ....little ol' me?




Ah, a movie buff!  Now I really DO have a crush ...

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2008, 07:24:57 PM »
I don't know what to say.... I just came here for a little playful flirting... & I've already got so many kind new friends...& even a "crush".
...& poetry.

You have all made me so very happy.

I have been made to be ashamed of myself, & my desires, for a long time. All your possitive attention means the world to me.
This is where I want to be. & I'm finally being who I want to be.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »
Welcome!

It's always wonderful to have an attractive young lady joining us. Funny, it seems every young lady who joins us just happens to be attractive. Hmmm...

Best of luck with your website! If I can offer any advice, I'd suggest looking at what Vixen does, and then do it just a little differently. Something like different fonts or a different color scheme, for a start. You do want to build up an independent "brand identity".

Anyway, it's great to have you here!
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »
Wow, what a cutie...yum. i'm sorry it's taken so long for me to read this thread. LoliDa(my nickname for ya due to prohib content), welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life. I hope you make the best of it!
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »
You've got some serious mojo going with the red-headed look, and you had me do a double-take with the Marilyn Monroe setup - a spitting image of the original!
Life's a Beach...

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »
Thank-you very much, for the wondeful compliments, & helpful imput.

I'm beginning to feel a little spoiled.

My shoe size is, size "6", sometimes "6 1/2".

& of'course, having my boobs BIGGER is always on my mind. My brand new 800cc gels (1 week old) were the BIGGEST that my doctor offered. It's hard to go really big in the USA.
I got turned down by 3 boob-docs!! They would'nt go above 600cc. I don't get what's the big deal is. I'ld LOVE it, if all girls were free to easily get any size tittys that they wanted.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2008, 03:27:36 AM »
O captain my captain!

(I like the tiger.)

Druul "Dead Poets Society" Empire

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
Glad you decided to join us!  Looking forward to reading more of your posts!  Its great to see a girl go through a big-boob transformation!

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
I having a very good time here.

I'm here to visit, share, network, & make new open minded friends... so, please don't be shy. I love responding to your questions, or desires.

I'm here to flirt... who wants to play with me?

...Yeah, it looks like that tiger is just about to take a bite out of my little rump!!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »
Do you consider yourself outdoorsy?  I'm seeing a lot of green in those windows.

Druul "mmm ... hikes" Empire

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
"Outdoorsy"  I like that word... It's FUN to say, "outdoorsy".

Yes I am outdoorsy. I was raised on a ranch/farm.

Look, here I am on like great lttle hike @ on the Pacific ocean. I got kinda scared up on some of the cliffs.

..but the breezy fresh-air, & the crashing waves, really turned me on... & I masturbated right there on the warm sandy beach 5 minutes after this photo was taken!  That's a TRUE stoy.

Would anyone like to go an a hike with me?
I've got girlie "full hips", & it makes me WIGGLE when I walk (I can't help it!)...I've been told, that some guys like to watch me from behind, when I walk, or hike.

I've having so much fun, flirting with all my new friends... but I have to ask a question.

I'm on a new "Window's VISTA" computer. I was "reducing" all my photos to post here, using "Windows office photo manager"  but, the "Free trial" time expired, & I can't edit down my photos anymore!

My last couple photos I put up full size, & they still went up, but I know I'm suppose to make'em smaller.

My question is, is there another place in "window's VISTA" where I can reduce photos, without buying a program?

Thank-you guys.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.