Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #495 on: July 29, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »
Hi everyone!
I've never had so much fun in my entire life!

Everyday, I'm doing more, & more work on my site...I'm just a little girl (except my big tits, & bottom!)..but, I'm making one really big web-site.

I'm so happy with how everything is coming together..this is the work that I had always hoped that I would be able to do.

Yesterday, there was a BIG custom car show in Fortuna.
Every time I posed, I drew a BIG crowd. I think that I signed 1,000 autographs! (well, maybe not 1,000, ..but, ALLOT! )

Here's me @ the Car Show.

...Just a few weeks, & I'll be in Las Vegas!!! I want to meet a few of my fans.  I can't wait!!!!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #496 on: July 30, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »
Can't imagine how you'd be so popular

Coullld have been the outfit, but we'll need more pics to make sure
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #497 on: July 30, 2008, 03:24:31 AM »
How's your love life? Way back you came in looking for a date, and had maybe a thousands offer? Did you pick a lucky guy yet?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

ELP76

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #498 on: July 30, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »
Geez...  I go away for a little while and this thread is buried back a few pages...

** Bump **

*

MasterX0

  • Mister Master
  • 2252
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #499 on: July 31, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »
I think that car is staring at your boobs  
Hope things work out for you.

MX0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #500 on: July 31, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »
Congratulations on the 500th reply Miss Rose

I couldn't resist
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #501 on: July 31, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »
Quote:

G_I_John said:
Congratulations on the 500th reply Miss Rose

I couldn't resist




I believe you deserve a reward for being lucky number 500.   Anyone have any ideas of a prize.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2008, 05:58:49 AM »
A hug and kiss from the lovely lady?
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2008, 08:28:09 PM »
...Well, why didn't you ask sooner, honey!..."Hugs, & kisses!" all around!!

I really like to kiss. Some guys say I'm pretty good @ it.

My first "date" with my modeling fans will be @ Las Vegas @ the "Gentlemans club ouwner's EXPO"

I plan on doing some, fan shoots, & signings.
I can't believe that I'm really finally getting to live my life-long dream...I'm going to be the very best web-model that there has ever been!!!

Today I shot some more new videos for my site. I did an "outdoor shower" scene...& when I watched the video... it even made me horny!!!!!


I sure loved modeling @ the big car show...& you know what's really fun?
when you have big tittys, & a little round rump... not only are you allowed to touch the show cars... you actually get to get inside them, & try them out !
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

BiAnn1980

  • D Cup
  • 150
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2008, 11:33:19 PM »
Very cute photos!  I've noticed that you've had several different hairstyles.  I must say, I think the curly brown hair (as in the two photos posted most recently) suits you perfectly!  I assume that's the more "natural" color and style for you.  Personally, I think it makes you look more sophisticatedly sexy.   Love the outfit too!  It must have been designed specifically for you.  Thanks for the posts!

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #505 on: August 08, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »
Did the Gentlemans club ouwner's EXPO start yet? I hope if it did Miss Rose is having/had/will have a great time.  And maybe share some stories and pictures with us.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2008, 01:47:48 AM »
Say, Rose, where has all that vroom-vroom-vroom gotten you to lately?

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #507 on: October 02, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »
i cannot believe it has been almost 2 months since we heard from her, i hope she visits us again when she can.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #508 on: June 01, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »
...Well. hello everyone!

It's been a long time. I bet you can guess, that I have allot of stories to tell! :o

I've also got some new modeling that I'm dieing to share!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #509 on: June 01, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
What happen to your website? Miss Loli Rose?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."