*

TheStrigoii

  • D Cup
  • 208
    • 360.yahoo.com/alexi_strigoii
*Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« on: June 19, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »
Has anyone heard from or about this magnificent artist

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »
I would ask Prophet Tenebrae.

She sounded ill a year or so ago; I hope things improved.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 05:40:46 PM »
She suffered a stroke a couple years back.I sent her an email then and she was in recovery at the time.It may be time to drop her anoher get well line.

*

TheStrigoii

  • D Cup
  • 208
    • 360.yahoo.com/alexi_strigoii
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:59:18 PM »
Heard all of the above...

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »
Hope you're doing well, Miss GammaRai!
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

Carter

  • Video Tycoon
  • 816
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 04:44:12 AM »
I sent her a card last fall. It's been a slow recovery, but she's making progress.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 06:30:38 AM »
Very good to hear.  We miss her.  (send hugs with next card and message)
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 01:42:30 PM »
I sent her an email wishing her well.It seems her website has been closed down.
I was colecting her artwork,but now it'll be hard to find it without her,especially since my computer went to the landfill.
I hope we all hear from her again,and see her art soon.I've been doing some color renditions of her drawings;when I get a new computer I'll let y'all see.

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »
Her website will be back up shortly, it's currently propagating...  something screwy happened with our recent server move but her site & her content is still in tact.  

I send Gammarai my best as well.  She's a sweety!

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »
Her site is up and running now. Yea!  

*

trilliwi

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 03:55:01 AM »
Thanks Bambi for making sure GammaRai's art is still available to everyone.  And my best wishes for GammaRai's ongoing recovery as well.

*

Prophet_Tenebrae

  • Breast Prophet
  • 4113
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
Far be it from me to express concern for my fellow man... but I'm really rather more interested in the welfare of Gammarai...

Seems like it has been a while since anyone heard anything... does anyone know how Gammarai's recovery is going?

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
Quote:

trilliwi said:
Thanks Bambi for making sure GammaRai's art is still available to everyone.  And my best wishes for GammaRai's ongoing recovery as well.




You're welcome honey.  I assured her that I would around the time that she got sick, and I'll do so as long as I can.  She's a very special person who became a good friend.

*

ddtddt

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »
Has anyone heard whether Gammarai is feeling better?  I'm really worried about her.

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: *Breaks out the GammaRai!*
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
I sent her a Christmas Greeting but that was only a few hours ago.She hasn't responded.