*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
it's random art time
« on: June 28, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »
bwaaahhhh!

Like the thread title says. Digital portrait of an ordinary person; of course, this version is a bit bustier than the real life broad...
Don't worry, I still shun non-**29** art.

*

prometheus

  • D Cup
  • 236
Re: it's random art time
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
bwaaahhhh!

Like the thread title says. Digital portrait of an ordinary person; of course, this version is a bit bustier than the real life broad...
Don't worry, I still shun non-**29** art.




That's outstanding work!  Did you create the entire portrait?

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: it's random art time
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 06:35:34 PM »
bwaaaahh!

Yes and no. Mostly no. I had a photograph and then digitally painted over it to make it look like art.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: it's random art time
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 12:11:56 AM »
Looks similar to Otis Sweat's works.  I like it.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: it's random art time
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
nice work on this....