Mercerwatch

• F Cup
Around any corner...
« on: July 11, 2008, 06:24:28 AM »
A Target opened nearby last spring and has become notorious as a magnet for young, stacked women. Actually went twice recently in the same day, the first time I spotted a strapping black Amazon about 6'4 who was struggling to keep her low set, heavy DDs within her tank top. The second time I turned a corner and saw these coming straight at me. She was accompanied by her nephew who was all over her like a puppy, he started every sentence with "Aunt E"-this..."Aunt E-" that. Hopefully he's not developing a complex...
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Around any corner...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 08:32:55 AM »
I think you're reading too much into what the nephew was saying: he was probably saying "Auntie" not "Aunt E (as in cup size)"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

cynic

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
I'm sure he was totally discussing her brassiere size.

I think the 'E' in Target was actually put there in designation of this woman.

Nice find, as always Craig!

Doesn't it amaze you that while you & I are fixating and lusting over these kinds of women, most men are chasing after skinny-minnies.  More for us real men, I suppose!

Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »
I think I saw her yesterday at a Target here.  Weird huh?

Unless you've moved......    
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

www.keishaevans.com

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »
A big tit sighting by Keisha Evans imagine that. Haven't moved though. If  Keisha was impressed imagine what she thought of Keisha!
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

zcupsfan

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 12:30:46 AM »
hi kesh i just left your site and read your new journal entry. i really wish you had a message board at your site so that your fans and members can communicate with you.i sent you some suggestions on how you could raise the money that you need easily through your suggestion form but i don't know if you even read them or not or if they are just
deleted routinely by your webmaster without reading them.i would just like to know what you thought about it.

leosol

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 01:09:35 AM »
My local target is notorious for hot stacked women. Just today went in on my break to pick up lunch and saw no less than 35 females young and old who were minimum d's.

bonker

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 01:19:27 AM »
Reminds me of this "if only 10 seconds earlier" pic

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 12:13:10 AM »
Our local Target is a haven for big boobs as well.  Some work there, most don't.

One of these I'm gonna go put on my red shirt and go hang around looking like I could help busty women, and see what comes of it.