*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
Quote:

Fuzzy said:
Just to show you it's possible to morph even your signature picture...

 

 

Fuzzy





Pretty cool.





Is this big enough??

*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
Quote:

H_cups said:
Quote:

Fuzzy said:
Just to show you it's possible to morph even your signature picture...

 

 

Fuzzy





Pretty cool.





Is this big enough??





This one might be better.

*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »
Quote:

Goldenboy said:
Heh I'd love ot see H cups boobs that big to be honest. :P

Anyways it's great to see you have yoru own thread H cups.




Yea it makes it alot easier having one thread to chat with all of you.

Kinda makes me feel special.

*

WHO1

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 10:43:07 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
Quote:

Goldenboy said:
Heh I'd love ot see H cups boobs that big to be honest. :P

Anyways it's great to see you have yoru own thread H cups.




Yea it makes it alot easier having one thread to chat with all of you.

Kinda makes me feel special.


lol, were jump through hoops to entertain her.
what you put into life is what you'll get from life

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 02:16:47 AM »
Closer... cloooooser...

*faceplants the screen*

Owwy

See, I was thinking, can we see a bigger version of your avatar, but I didn't want to nag
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Fuzzy

  • G Cup
  • 894
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
A morph of your avatar. Only a little bit bigger than reality...but net is a bitch to work with...

 

Actually, the tricky bit was extending the background so there'd be room to...extend you.

Oh wow! I'm the first post on page 2!

Fuzzy

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 11:29:32 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
Quote:

Goldenboy said:
Heh I'd love ot see H cups boobs that big to be honest. :P

Anyways it's great to see you have yoru own thread H cups.




Yea it makes it alot easier having one thread to chat with all of you.

Kinda makes me feel special.




Well you are indeed very special of course.

and yeah now that you have your own thread I'll have to come in here often to chat with you.

*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 11:50:10 PM »
Quote:

Fuzzy said:
A morph of your avatar. Only a little bit bigger than reality...but net is a bitch to work with...

 

Actually, the tricky bit was extending the background so there'd be room to...extend you.

Oh wow! I'm the first post on page 2!

Fuzzy





WOW, it looks pretty damn good. OK, now I am wanting to go bigger...LOL.   See what you did.

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: I'm introducing myself
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »
Man, I don't venture away from the Real World (or Off Topic) sections often, so it seems I've been missing out on a lot!  

I had a number of thoughts pop up while reading through this thread, but I can only remember the following (without re-reading the thread):

1. With the 700cc, I'm surprised you didn't get them overfilled to 840 (20% overfill).  Overfilling to 725cc is 3.5%, which tends to be a bit on the low side.  I don't think I've heard of a surgeon doing such a minimal overfill in... well, a long time.  Typically 10% overfill at minimum is pretty common.  You like them firm?  You'll definitely notice them with a greater percentage overfill, for sure.

2. As you yourself have noticed, increases in size aren't as dramatic as you'd expect.  You can test this theory out with a balloon, but doubling the volume won't double the projection.  Call it the law of diminishing returns, if you will.  So going to 1200-1300cc will definitely be noticeable for certain, but you shouldn't have any issues dressing them down if you so choose.  Strap 'em down with a good sports bra, and at best people will have a vague, general sense that you're big up top.  Switch to one of your fave bras and a low-cut top, and it's a whole new ball game.

3. Medical tourism (eg, to Venezuela, the Philippines, Thailand) is definitely on the rise.  I don't know that I'd recommend going with super-huge implants for a very first BA (due to possible complications), but a subsequent BA?  Oh for sure.  I remember there was one woman who hung out on the BEA briefly who was from the USA, and she told of her own trip to Thailand.  The flight, the hotel, the surgery, etc etc all worked out to be LESS than what it would have cost to just stay here and have it done, with money left over to go do the tourist shopping thing.  She was thrilled with the results, if I recall correctly.

And of course let's not forget suzy1qtee who went to Thailand not once, but twice for her revisions.  (It's worth noting that a number of the surgeons at Bumrungrad were board certified in the USA.)

Clearly there's an opportunity out there.  The trick is finding a reputable one.  But that's a whole 'nother discussion.

As a side note, I wish I had references to big-boob-friendly surgeons in Brazil/Venezuela and so on.