*

Bonkers

  • G Cup
  • 868
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2008, 09:01:00 AM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
A/S/L/P = age sex location...profession?




And J/K isssssssssssss?  

Bonkers

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2008, 09:44:46 AM »
J/K = just kidding
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Bonkers

  • G Cup
  • 868
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
 NHTSA- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration



Bonkers

*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2008, 11:03:37 AM »
Age/sex/location/pictures  

Just/kidding

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
Age/sex/location/pictures  



I always enjoyed responding to dumbass HNG's (horny net geeks) PMing me by saying "old enough / not enough / anywhere I can get it".

The "P" in A/S/L/P is a new one on me, but does cut to the chase, doesn't it.  

*

H_cups

  • 255
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:
Quote:

H_cups said:
Age/sex/location/pictures  



I always enjoyed responding to dumbass HNG's (horny net geeks) PMing me by saying "old enough / not enough / anywhere I can get it".

The "P" in A/S/L/P is a new one on me, but does cut to the chase, doesn't it.  





Just to clarify that it has been others that have sent me the A/S/L/P in chat rooms, NOT me. I know at that point what they are wanting. I have always found it interesting that starting a converstion like that was a little blunt and to the point. I NEVER would talk to anyone that sent me that as a converstion starter. The other that I have gotten was, U WC? Thats "You webcam".


I love your response to the HNG's...rotf

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
I always wondered about what the "O" in "GTO" meant. Thanks!

You know, on reflection, I guess my favorite three-letter acronym has to be...

BEA (the Breast Expansion Archive)




Onizuka
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
Quote:

H_cups said:
I know at that point what they are wanting.



Fap material.  The wisp of a hope that there's an actual woman there interested in talking to him.  Validation that there are hot women just hanging out in chat rooms, bored out of their heads, because they've never heard those lines before and once hearing "A/S/L/P" from him, why, that's totally novel, and of course she'll want to wrap her legs around him and hump him into submission.  

The reality is I don't think too many HNG's would know what to do if a woman warmed right up to them.  That would require 'experience', something in short supply among HNG's.  

Quote:

I have always found it interesting that starting a converstion like that was a little blunt and to the point. I NEVER would talk to anyone that sent me that as a converstion starter.



I would barely give anyone the time of day, regardless of gender, if they started up a convo with me that way.

That, and if they only knew how to type using "TXT SPEKE" and couldn't spell their way out of a paper bag.  They might as well be trying to woo me by whistling with a mouthful of crackers.  I'll be polite to them, but given them barely enough of my time to do anything.  If they start getting cranky with me for not treating them intelligently, that's when I'll change my tune with them.

cherri and I used to hang out on IRC, and would enjoy mocking these types.  

Ah, good times.  

....

More on-topic:  Whenever someone would come up with an acronym for which we didn't know the definition, cherri and I would volunteer definitions in the channel to see if we were getting close, but mostly for our own amusement.  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »
When I started in this chat room stuff, I always used to run across A/S/L, but the A/S/L/P incarnation is news to me. I haven't really hung out in any chat room of consequence in many years; all of that bad spelling annoyed the hell out of me. I spell-check my text messages; I write in complete sentences and paragraphs in my SMSes
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2008, 02:42:54 AM »
Quote:

shara1 said:
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
I always wondered about what the "O" in "GTO" meant. Thanks!

You know, on reflection, I guess my favorite three-letter acronym has to be...

BEA (the Breast Expansion Archive)




Onizuka


Inside joke for us anime fans!  



--joke explained--> GTO = Great Teacher Onizuka (anime series)  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »
There was a girl group in the late '60s called GTO. They changed the translation every few days, something like Girls Together Optimally or Girls Together Organizing, or whatever. All I remember is that Pam Miller was in the group...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Bonkers

  • G Cup
  • 868
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »
I remember back in my teenage days, having arguments about the meaning of GTO, with my best friend, who couldn't stand anything Italian, is name after.
I kept telling him the Pontiac GTO name was taking from the Ferrari GTO and it's "'Gran Turismo Omologato"
But NOOOOOOOOO, Not to Bob couldn't get it pass his Irish thick skull, I bet you he still saying "GAS, TIRES and OIL"  

Bonkers

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
"Gas Tires & Oil"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
Quote:

TheHerald said:
Quote:

shara1 said:
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
I always wondered about what the "O" in "GTO" meant. Thanks!

You know, on reflection, I guess my favorite three-letter acronym has to be...

BEA (the Breast Expansion Archive)




Onizuka


Inside joke for us anime fans!  



--joke explained--> GTO = Great Teacher Onizuka (anime series)  




the single greatest anime series ever
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Bonkers

  • G Cup
  • 868
Re: Your favourite Acronym
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »
Fiat
Fix it again Tony



Bonkers

PS: back in the seventies, The Italian car companies were using cheap Russian steel that rusted so easily