*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
new render
« on: August 21, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »
I call this" By light of a silvery moon"... to get to watch a young well endowed women rocket up out of  the water...poetry in motion! cheers!

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: new render
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 11:48:58 PM »
Outstanding detail work!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: new render
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 08:51:37 AM »
thanks, this was a tricky one to do..I tried to render this in vue6 but my machine doesnt have enough memory to get it done..so rendered the background in vue then imported it to poser 6, then post work in photoshop cs to tie it all together..full size is in my gallery...I added more highlights to her hair to give a better wet look.. cheers!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: new render
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 12:16:52 PM »
owh.... wow...
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: new render
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »
Speechless, But happy to write, "awesome".
I hope you have fun and time to make more like this.

Thank you PE for creating it  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>